Preseed

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Preseed

Postby TheGoddess35 » Mon May 08, 2017 9:49 am

Hello all , my fiancé and I have been trying to conceive for 8months now . And we recently bought preseed to use for this cycle . Along with Ovulation kits , and I've been taking my temp. I read the reviews and everyone on the reviews says it worked first month for them. I know everyone is different. So has anyone here used preseed and was it successful?
TheGoddess35
Friend

Re: Preseed

Postby Danaa » Tue May 09, 2017 4:39 pm

I used it myself but it didn't work for me but I have read a bunch of successful stories online and I think some ladies from here used it as well,I wouldn't be disappointed if it won't work from your first try,a healthy couple has only a 20% chance of conceiving every cycle.
Good luck!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby sandry » Wed May 10, 2017 12:03 pm

Preseed is not a miracle worker, and I know a lot of people who've been using it for months. It doesn't magically make you pregnant.

I personally don't use it because it's way too expensive, and the whole "TTC-friendly lube" thing rubs me the wrong way. It just all feels like a marketing thing to get more money out of people desperate to get pregnant.
sandry
Friend

Postby Slick » Wed May 10, 2017 2:08 pm

This the second month i've used it, in the 2ww so onviously didn't help the first time for me. A family member was trying for a year and she got pregnant with the first use of preseed. I guess it depends what the issues are, if you don't produce enough ECWM for example it probably helps. I'm using it for that reason. So fingers crossed, hopefully it helps but yeah don't think it's a moracle worker!
Slick

Postby AYISH » Fri May 12, 2017 7:57 pm

Hi Ladies, Im a new user, Joined today. Used Preseed the first time during ovulation.
Not too good with the acroynms, hopefully i will get a hang of it. Its nice to have a forum where ladies support each other. Its really lonely on my TTC journey.
AYISH

Return to General TTC Stuff