TTC 7 DPO anyone?

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC 7 DPO anyone?

Postby Sunshine_k » Sun May 14, 2017 7:36 pm

Hi Everyone,

This is our first month ttc. I am currently 7dpo and the wait is a killer!

I do have some medical issue such as a blood disorder and thyroid issue. ( Hashimoto disease)

Is anyone 7DPO and how are you feeling??!
Sunshine_k
Friend

Re: TTC 7 DPO anyone?

Postby Van79Era » Tue May 16, 2017 2:07 pm

I am 8 dpo, today and also my first month trying, lol. This past Sunday, I had a little bit of spotting. The first wipe had a little red blood, but quickly turned pink. I'm hoping that was implantation bleeding. The last three days I've had headaches, even waking up with one. So, only time will tell. I'm going to take a test Monday or Tuesday. Oh, and... I, too have a blood disease. It's called Thalassemia, which is a sister to Sickle Cell Anemia.
Van79Era

Re: TTC 7 DPO anyone?

Postby Sunshine_k » Wed May 17, 2017 8:05 pm

Hi! I am currently 10dpo! I was planning to test Monday as well. That will be a day after AF suppose to come. This is my first month too. Lol.

That's the same blood disease I have! I try not to test ,but I did! I think I see a faint line, but not getting my.hopes up.

If I am, this pregnant is different. Normally my first and very sore breast. I feel nothing. I get on and off headache and feel very nauseated. I saw cheese and wanted to run away! And my smell normally kick, but it haven't yet!
Sunshine_k
Friend

Return to General TTC Stuff