Implantion bleed?

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Implantion bleed?

Postby Lizzyh89 » Mon May 15, 2017 8:02 am

I have irregular periods and ttc.

Last period was 30th March for 5 days - I can go a good 2 months waiting till the next one. Ovulation tracking and generally knowing when things are going to happen are hard to map! Opk on their way!!

So I had a small bleed yesterday not like a period at all, brown and very little cramping and has stopped today.

What's the chances of this being a implantion bleed?
Lizzyh89
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Implantion bleed?

Postby Sunshine_k » Mon May 15, 2017 12:10 pm

Hi! My cycle are strange as well. I have thyroid issue and been told I have Pcos. Took two years to have my first child. I had my period April 18th & my opk told me I May 7th, so I am about 8DPO. And no bleeding spotting yet. I will send prayers your way, hoping it is!!!!
Sunshine_k
Friend

Postby Lizzyh89 » Mon May 15, 2017 3:43 pm

Seems silly but Iv never looked into why mine are so off - doctors didn't really seemed to care much when I have mentioned my irregular periods (many times!) no clue.

:/ strange - still nothing now. Just waiting game - fingers crossed for you! :) X message me we could be ttc buddy's haha
Lizzyh89
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Sunshine_k » Mon May 15, 2017 7:35 pm

Yes! We can be TTC buddies!

I explained to my doctor many time, until one OB took me seriously and helped me! She put me on 3 months of BC and within a month off, I was pregnant with my 1st after two years!
Sunshine_k
Friend

Postby Lizzyh89 » Tue May 16, 2017 2:09 am

Bc? Sorry I'm new to this lol! Ooo so that worked for you!

Yer honestly my doctors don't seem to be bothered at the moment. :/
No idea how many days past o I am... My whole system is shocking to monitor really!
Lizzyh89
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to General TTC Stuff