New here! TTC #1

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

New here! TTC #1

Postby EricaBWhit » Sat May 20, 2017 8:39 pm

Hello!
My name is Erica and my husband and I have been TTC for almost 5 years.
We did 6 rounds of clomid. I'm on metformin and bromocriptine. I have a high prolactin level, but it's under control with the bromo. I had a HSG test done and it was normal. Most recently I had a laparoscopy with chromopertubation. They did find a couple spots of endometriosis. Most of it was on my left ovary. My doctor got all of it though! I'm currently 3dpo and hoping for the best! If you had the surgery, how long did it take you before a bfp?
EricaBWhit
Friend

Re: New here! TTC #1

Postby Danaa » Sun May 21, 2017 4:38 am

I want to wish you good luck and I hope you get ur bfp very soon!!
Personally I didn't get a bfp until I had Ivf but many conceive months after the lap surgery.Good luck to you!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby EricaBWhit » Sun May 21, 2017 8:39 am

Danaa wrote:I want to wish you good luck and I hope you get ur bfp very soon!!
Personally I didn't get a bfp until I had Ivf but many conceive months after the lap surgery.Good luck to you!!

Thank you!
EricaBWhit
Friend

Postby Twin mum » Wed May 24, 2017 2:27 pm

New here too!
I had my embryo transfer on Sunday, feeling period like cramping! Can't help feeling anxious! Anyone have any tips.
I have twins b/g from previous relationship, have been trying for a while with my husband, I've had laparoscopy for tube removal and ends and scarring from c section! Help anyone
Twin mum

Postby Danaa » Wed May 24, 2017 2:35 pm

Twin mum wrote:New here too!
I had my embryo transfer on Sunday, feeling period like cramping! Can't help feeling anxious! Anyone have any tips.
I have twins b/g from previous relationship, have been trying for a while with my husband, I've had laparoscopy for tube removal and ends and scarring from c section! Help anyone

The cramps are normal,don't worry.All I can say is try and keep ur mind busy!!Good luck!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Daileighnovember11 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:49 am

ANYONE here trying to conceive, anyone with endometriosis, other issues I know every issue is a bit different and surgeries & doctors and all that seem solid,but especially if you have Endo or bad cramping etc Get some EVENING PRIMROSE OIL supplements from your vitamin section at the Walmart etc. It works miracles the first day on cramps etc.
Google it. There's tons of more natural ways to combat our bodies issues.
This supplement is incredible.
I've been having terrible bloating cramping pain in lbutt legs hips/ovary area, I feel like I am miscarrying EVERY PERIOD bcause I did miscarry at about 10-12 weeks in 2014. Had a still birth at 27 wks in July 2015. Ever since then I've had these horrible le "periods"
I referred my sister who has endometriosis, to EVENING PRIMROSE OIL caps just before she became pregnant 2 yes ago w her 1st & only daughter thus far. Idk if she ever took them or was already pregnant.
It happens when it's meant to.
But these may be your answer and certain help to so many issues.
Daileighnovember11

Postby Daileighnovember11 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:52 am

Oh yeah! I had gotten the depo shot in may 2014 before I found out I was pregnant & the "fetal pole" etc went to nothing never had a heart beat. Said my progesterone was low... Duh. That's what bc does. But didn't show up in May on the urine test in the office. Didn't do a blood test.
Tho my intuition said otherwise. Idiot me. But now I have my girl.
Daileighnovember11

Postby april3944 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:37 am

I'm 26 yrs old, married and diagnosed with endo over a year ago. I've no pain during periods (just minor cramping), spotting for 3 days before periods start. I've cysts measuring 3.4cm on right ovary and 1.7cm on the left ovary. Doc recommended getting them removed laparoscopically and to try conceiving immediately after. Considering getting a second opinion
april3944

Postby kellyK1 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:30 pm

Hello dear. I didn’t get the bfp but I am telling you my experience in this field and finally able to conceive the baby. Your story sounds similar to me and I had seen the bad phase in my life. But I never lose the hope and keep the mind positive. Now you do not need to lose the hope and there are great opportunities to conceive the baby and you can become the mother of the healthy baby. There are many cases when the couples face lots of problems in getting parents and unable to conceive the baby. But now you have the golden opportunity to make your dream true and become the mother. I would like to suggest about Biotexcom which is highly recommended and reliable platform to provide the world class and latest IVF treatment. I am here to support and want to suggest you to go with IVF which is the best option to make the dream true. Now you do not need to go anywhere and choose the Biotexcom and get fertile easily. You just need to compromise with your life for some time and need to be conscious about health.
In the world there are many women who are facing the infertility issues and want to become the mother. You have the golden opportunity and choose the IVF and take care about health properly along with the treatment. Moreover you should not compromise with health at any cost. To conceive the baby easily, you need to maintain the balance diet and get the best tips about health. IN this stage, you can eat the green leafy vegetables which are the good source of iron and you can drink the fresh juice too.
kellyK1
Friend

Return to General TTC Stuff