I'm back on the wagon.

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

I'm back on the wagon.

Postby tracy107 » Mon May 29, 2017 10:17 am

Hey all.

I'm sure nobody remembers me haha. I used to drop on at the beginning of my TTC journey and enjoyed obsessing over POAS and sx's with everyone. :rofl:

Unfortunately my mental health took a massive hit and I couldn't take TTC much longer. We didn't stop trying per se, but we stopped *trying*. Basically we decided to get things together and get my head straight. No contraception was used. No baby arrived.

A couple of years ago I fell ill with my gall bladder and we took a break whilst I had that removed. Then I was diagnosed pre-diabetic and peri-menopausal. I was edging on 17 stone, smoking heavily and tbh not living a very pg friendly life.

Things have changed.

I am now a non-smoker (2 years) and slimming down nicely (2 stone gone since January). I'm eating better, feeling better and generally feeling more like it's time to get focused and give this one last try. I'm 32 now, I know time is edging forwards. Especially with the peri-menopausal diagnosis which my doctor will not reverse even though my af's are now suddenly clockwork (exactly once a month to the day) and all of my hormonal symptoms are gone.

So that's me. 8 years of ttc from hard-core trying to just dtd without a goalie. Definitely looking for support, tips and some ladies to laugh through this with.
me - Tracy 32, DH - Rob 36
DD1 - Kayleigh 11

Been ttc since 6/09. 8 years
EM/c 8/09
EM/c 6/12
Trying for precious #2.
Thyroid removed 6/09

Furbaby Esme the kitty- 10

tracy107
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: I'm back on the wagon.

Postby Danaa » Mon May 29, 2017 2:15 pm

Welcome back and I hope you get your bfp really soon.
Have you had your hormones levels tested again after you saw that your cycles has become regular and ur not showing signs of menopause?!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: I'm back on the wagon.

Postby Alwaysherebefore » Wed May 31, 2017 11:03 am

Hi! It's great to hear you've made some positive changes and it sounds like those changes have been good for your body! I may not have tips or be able to offer advice but when you've been at it for a while and you feel the clock ticking camaraderie sure is nice! I hope you aren't waiting too much longer!
30, married Oct 2012
TTC since Oct 2013
Diagnosed with PCOS Aug 2014
Alwaysherebefore
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Return to General TTC Stuff