Trying not to get my hopes up

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Trying not to get my hopes up

Postby Murrie » Tue May 30, 2017 4:43 pm

It's been a while since my last post.. we got our bfp in December and we couldn't have been happier. Since then, I carried to 17 weeks and found that our baby wasn't healthy.. we lost the baby soon after.
This is our first month able to ttc and I've been pretty good about everything up to this point, but now I'm back in the tww, about 4dpo and scared and nervous. I have some of the same symptoms I had last time.. inam exhausted beyond belief and I cannot stop eating today which is really not like me haha. But I know it's early so it could be anything. It could even be that my body doesn't know what's going on; I don't know. I'm not sure what to expect. I guess I just needed to start a new thread, get a new start, and hopefully everything will go well this time.
Murrie
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: Trying not to get my hopes up

Postby Alwaysherebefore » Wed May 31, 2017 10:59 am

I'm so very sorry to hear about your loss. That is truly devastating. I hope you are able to make it through the wait. Waiting is just the pits.
30, married Oct 2012
TTC since Oct 2013
Diagnosed with PCOS Aug 2014
Alwaysherebefore
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Murrie » Wed May 31, 2017 7:54 pm

Thanks. I appreciate the kind words :) trying to stay positive but.. not tooooo positive! Lol
Murrie
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BlueRose » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:03 pm

A Fertilized egg and your ovary communicate and release early pregnancy factor. She your body does know you are pregnant as soon as the egg is Fertilized. As far as symptoms this may cause I have no idea.
BlueRose
Friend

Return to General TTC Stuff