childless and trying my best to change this

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

childless and trying my best to change this

Postby Toytroy » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:05 am

I have fertile problems. This fact makes my life be like hell. I badly love my dear husband, he gives me a lot of support and we have been trying to conceive for more than 5 years but without any result. I’m a new person on this forum and perhaps I don’t know the rules how it’s better to begin my post.
Our useless previous experience has not brought a positive outcome. We were in Spain. I don’t want telling about that story. It just took out time and energy.
We even couldn’t select our possible donor also nobody provided us with fresh oocytes there.
Now we are considering another option. I don’t intent hurrying to mention the name of the clinic we have chosen. I just ask you to give me a few support and advices.
I hope you feel fine and your struggle left in past. Thank you in advance.
Toytroy

Re: childless and trying my best to change this

Postby Amazonna » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:41 am

Welcomen. Well as far I see you made your decision. How it was?
Fortunately I’ve finished my affairs and that nightmare doesn’t disturb me. I want you to know if you keep trying, you’ll be gifted on one day for sure.
I can imagine how it is strange when you use de ivf at random. Each treatment is related to the risk and worries. In any case I would advise to use US options but in real we know how much they cost.
I wish you good luck! I’m open for talk
Amazonna

Postby Toytroy » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:13 am

Amazonna

I want to tell you something. Year before we tried in Spain my husband’s cousin and her husband passed through ivf with donor eggs there. Yes, actually it was positive attempt.
They have reached their goal to have a baby. But one important detail.
You may know my husband’s sister is a very pretty woman. Indeed she looks very good and attractive. Her husband is not maybe handsome in usual sense. But he is a pleasant man. But unfortunately their baby was born with bad appearance. Yes, I know children can’t be ugly but this was a fact.
Toytroy

Postby Amazonna » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:18 am

Oh, what can I say Hun! This story seems so familiar. I met people that had the same troubles. I catch myself thinking it’s not normally to find some children are ugly. But anyway it was unexpected result, surely bad result for both parents. Taking in account the fact that children usually look like their genetic father it makes things even worse.
Amazonna

Postby Amazonna » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:32 am

But I hope you have an opportunity to choose a donor in your new clinic. What do they offer in general?
And what did make your decision?
Today we wait for updates from one amazing woman who passed a long way. It has to happen on another forum so I’m really nervous about it. I’m so happy when kind people have a good news.
Amazonna

Postby Toytroy » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:45 am

Amazonna

Oohh, I understand you well. I’d like to finish my struggle to have more time to give people a support and the advices. I feel bad when infertile couples have difficulties during their journeys.
Actually our clinic promotes this option. Perhaps It’s their one of the biggest advantage. They gave us an access to the rich donor database that includes a lot of decent variants. We really couldn’t focus on one defined choice.
What was the crucial thing? We accepted we would have a treatment in this certain clinic only after initial consultation. But we found out about it on fertility forums.
Toytroy

Return to General TTC Stuff