Think I'm clutching

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Think I'm clutching

Postby Kel87les » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:01 am

Think I O on the 26th had one tiny streak of blood on the 27th, like so small wouldn't have noticed it if I wasn't looking lol. Had sex the 25th. Only did the deed once around O so I no chances are slim. With I a day if O my boobs felt little tender not much tho. Had some mild cramping then on the 3rd I had some really twingy like pulling feelings that only last 10mins then went away to mild cramping. Like would probably not notice if I wasn't paying so much attention. I hoping the twinge pains were I'mplantation. My cm has kinda dryed up bit some time when I go for a week big clumps of white fall out into the toilet. Sorry tmi! Af due in 4 days and woke up with really heavy feeling boobs. They do usually go bit tender before af but they feel heavy and itchy?
Kel87les
Friend

Re: Think I'm clutching

Postby MRS.K80 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:05 am

Hello Kel87les! I had very similar symptoms my last cycle! My boobs ached sooo bad that I had a few nights that I couldn't sleep on my stomach and I kept noticing twinges in my uterus and was cramping a lot. I also noticed that my cm had basically dried up. I was feeling very hopeful that this was my month but, alas, I got a BFN and af came to visit. :/

I was told that the progesterone from ovulation can cause sore boobs, and there are many women out there that experience tender breasts in the weeks following ovulation. The lack of cm is also considered normal... its also often debated if cm is a reliable pregnancy symptom. Some women swear by it while others find it to be unreliable.

Sorry to be such a downer... I reeeally hope that this is not the case for you and that you get your BFP this month! I just wanted to be honest with you and give you as much insight as I can. I hate getting all excited over symptoms only to face the bitter disappointment of a BFN.

Lots of Baby Dust to you!!! I will keep my fingers crossed for your BFP!!!
TTC#1
Started Feb 2017

Im 29yo
DH 28yo
Stepson 8yo (would love a sibling!!!)
MRS.K80
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Kel87les » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:49 am

Thanks Mrs.k80 I've got a feeling that af will be showing this month.i was feeling hopeful but I feel like she's on her way. Had my usual mood swings that I get before it. I'll keep you posted tho as you never know
Kel87les
Friend

Postby MRS.K80 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:57 pm

Please do keep me posted! Hopefully you get your bfp! I am on just now entering my fertile cycle and I am praying this is my month!
TTC#1
Started Feb 2017

Im 29yo
DH 28yo
MRS.K80
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby MRS.K80 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:11 pm

Hey kel87les! Just wondering how you are doing?
TTC#1
Started Feb 2017

Im 29yo
DH 28yo
MRS.K80
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?