Pregnancy Symptoms or AF? Anyone 11dpo and Due June 16?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Pregnancy Symptoms or AF? Anyone 11dpo and Due June 16?

Postby CleverFox » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:55 pm

Hey all!

I am new to all of this. I'm 28 and we've been trying for about 3-4 months now. This will be my second but DH's first child.

So all last week I was overly emotional. Like more so than normal. Since then, bouts of come and go nausea.

3-9dpo - Emotional (legit crying over The Originals), Hot when trying to sleep-very odd for me, had to turn the fan on.

10dpo - Sore Breasts, Cramps, Veiny Breasts, Creamy CM since May 31st, low cervix, Hot when trying to sleep, constant empty feeling in my stomach like im hungry even though I just ate.

11dpo - Sore Breasts, Cramps, Veiny Breasts, Creamy CM since May 31st, Cervix is Very High, hard to reach. Tired and kind of blah today. My face and body feels hot. Like right before you get a cold. Hell I could be getting sick ha!, lower backaches, went #1 10 times from 9:30am-2:30pm (a lot for me), constant empty feeling in my stomach like im hungry even though I just ate.

HAAALP...anyone else??
CleverFox

Re: Pregnancy Symptoms or AF? Anyone 11dpo and Due June 16?

Postby Murrie » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:09 pm

Hey there- just wondering how things went for you. I'm 10dpo today and having similar symptoms. Most notable today I am insanely hot. My coworkers were literally wearing blankets today and I had to be in a tank top because I am so hot-and I'm always cold! Cramping, bloating, creamy cm, stuffy nose, and very tired and constantly hungry... just thought I'd see if this was all good signs for you?!
Murrie
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?