TTC

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC

Postby Chemistryprincess » Sun May 28, 2017 9:37 pm

Hi there, so warning TMI about to follow, I've been TTC for a few months now with no success, however this month we BD on CD 13-22! And on CD 25 I had some very light spotting mixed in with my cervical mucus which stopped an hour later and today Aunt Flo is meant to show her face but I have no inklings she's coming however my CP Has over the past 24 hours become very soft and medium-high! And today I have been feeling very faint and lack of appetite and usually before af I'm very hungry and crampy too which isn't happening!! Really hoping for a BFP this month but yet too test!! Please help with some advice on if anyone has experienced anything similar or anything please help!!!!
Chemistryprincess

Re: TTC

Postby Danaa » Mon May 29, 2017 9:20 am

The spotting could have been IB or it could've been ovulation spotting no way of knowing for sure.
Your symptoms sounds good,I hope you get ur bfp!!
Good luck!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 28
DH 30
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET with Cyclacur pills,prednisone,baby aspirin-Chemical pregnancy,bfp 4dp5dt,Beta 12dp5dt-9 .
FET#2 December with 2 AA blasto,beta #1-146
Beta #2-376,praying for a strong heart beat or two!!
Team Blue,twin boys that are now angels in heaven
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: TTC

Postby EnglishRose » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:48 am

Could of been implantation as other poster suggested only way to know is to test..hoping for a positive update
EnglishRose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members