Cd80 Help!

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Cd80 Help!

Postby Lizzyh89 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:35 pm

30th march was my last period. *im healthy 28 year old*
Constant irregular periods all my life. Came off pill at least two years ago so I know it's not this. Had scans on ovaries and nothing out of the ordinary.

Blood test showed raised Lh slightly but ruled out polysistic ovarys cause apart from that I don't tick the boxes. Normal weight, pretty much healthy apart from my periods just don't come on! Iv always told doctors about my irregular periods but never looked into it - since we are now trying for children I'm constantly at doctors trying to find out why.
They are telling me to stop using opk and pregnancy test cause I will stress myself out and it will happen eventually - but the way this is going I think I need to know when thing will happen! Which just causes more stress. When I finially come on next I have to go back 21 days later to find out Iv ovulated - but i could be waiting months. Is anyone else going through this?? Literally lost at this point.
Lizzyh89
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Cd80 Help!

Postby Ro_TTC#1 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:52 am

Hi Lizzy, I'm sorry to hear your having a hard time. Have you tried anything to try to regulate your cycles? There's loads of info out there on google, but I personally used red rasberry leaf tea to try regulate my cycles and I do believe it helped! I had irregular long cycles when i first came off birth control, first cycle was around 80 days.

Don't think your alone in this. I see that no one has picked up on your thread yet. I would advise finding a thread and jumping in and introducing yourself. You will get so much info from the other ladies that are active on here. I hope this helps! Good luck to you :)
Last edited by Ro_TTC#1 on Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Me 26
Himself 25
TTC since November 2016
<3
BFP 04/05/2017 :D

My Ovulation Chart
Ro_TTC#1
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Cd80 Help!

Postby Lizzyh89 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:30 pm

Hey thank you for replying! Iv been checking all the time for someone in same boat! I'll try the tea :) and jumping In threads xx
Lizzyh89
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to General TTC Stuff