adidas superstar pink

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

adidas superstar pink

Postby paul.chrisce » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:43 pm

The shoe’sadidas superstar pink top cap seashell-like details go exceptionally well with this baby pink hue, bringing out every ounce of femininity in you! This officially busts the myth that you cannot look feminine AND cool at the same time.

Always ahead of the curve,adidas superstar 2017 adidas Superstar has been pioneering the way for street style. From the classic white adidas Superstar to the modern Superstar Slip On, we have a fantastic selection to choose from. Famed for the three stripes.

With 50 colours of the Superstar, adidas superstar 80severybody will be able to select his or her colour. It is more diverse than any pack ever before and therefore it is more individual than any pack ever before. With every shoe treated exactly the same, all colours are equal. No matter what colour you choose, you can be part of Supercolor. Choose your colour.”

I've wanted to do thisadidas superstar gold post for a long time, ever since I started on my crazy collection of Adidas Superstars. I mean, I think I make quite a credible source because at one point, I owned 14 pairs of Superstars and Stan Smiths. I will be migrating my Superstar collection post over to this blog over the coming days so that you can read up on where I got them.

关键词关键词
paul.chrisce

Return to General TTC Stuff