POSSIBLE?

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

POSSIBLE?

Postby Pattyrod1305 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:33 pm

So let me just get straight to the point LOL, Me and my boyfriend had sex 6 days before my expected period, and he finished inside of me... I did end up getting my period 2 days later instead though so 4 days earlier than what I was expecting... My period though was NOTHING like my normal period. Normal period is usually 8 days long, sometimes 10, and is HEAVY with LOTS of clots and everything. Well this one was light except for the 3rd day which was somewhat heavy, still not even close to how heavy it usually is though and it only lasted for 4 days?!!! I am 31 years old and have had my period since I was 12 years old and heavy and long has always been how my period is... My wierd period ended 5 days ago and since then ive been having cramps non stop which is also not normal lol. Is it even possible to be pregnant? Totally not right since I did still have a "period"??? Any advice would be very helpful
Pattyrod1305

Re: POSSIBLE?

Postby Ro_TTC#1 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:17 am

Hello! It sounds more like you had a weird period this time. If you had unprotected sex just 2 days before your period then I don't think it would be possible to conceive then. Have you tried tracking your cycles to try spot what CD you usually ovulate? In my opinion, knowing when you ovulate is key to timing when to have sex and to maximise your chances of conceiving. :)
Me 26
Himself 25
TTC since November 2016
<3
BFP 04/05/2017 :D

My Ovulation Chart
Ro_TTC#1
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to General TTC Stuff