3 Months In & Confused!

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

3 Months In & Confused!

Postby sskyperkins » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:08 pm

My husband and I have been TTC (trying to conceive) for 3 months. I'm mostly a lurker on these sites but needed opinions! I should add that I do have PCOS.

My period in May was totally normal 16-19, my cycles used to be long (30-31 days). Since having my youngest they're about 27 days apart (not always on the dot).

Enough with history! So my husband and I went out of the first time in FOREVER, right before my June period, we BD (baby dance (sex)) basically all night long on the 11th. Which kick started by period on the 12-15. It was way lighter than normal, enough to believe it was a period but not enough to think it was normal. We also BD (baby dance (sex)) on the 14th. I spotted the 17, 19, 21, and today (22). The spotting seems never ending!

I'm also having serious hot flashes (when it's 68 degrees in my house) and super nauseated as I type this, I had some tummy trouble this morning (from the rear end), and cramping too.

Could this all be due to ovulation or what? I'm confused as to what could be causing it. Is it possible I ovulated during my period? (I have never ovulated on a schedule, which is why I don't even bother trying to track). Advice, experiences, opinions all welcome!
sskyperkins

Return to General TTC Stuff