TTC #2 - (Formally known as UNPATIENTWAITER)

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC #2 - (Formally known as UNPATIENTWAITER)

Postby Krisisback » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:05 am

Hello everyone!

I used to be an avid visitor of this site when I was TTC #1 - my ds. Now DS is 2Yrs old and Im turning 31 in August. So naturally I want to get a move on adding a sibling for my son. I have not been actively trying at all. Well not as serious as I was with the first one. But I would like to get started. It took me the better part of 2 years to get pregnant and I am supposing it may take that long again.

So if anyone would like to go on this journey with me feel free to comment to this thread.

(Also Im having an issue AGAIN getting DF to finish inside me. I think he is forgetting how long it took us before to get pregnant. The chances are still to none if he doesn't actually finish inside me right???? Just curious)
Krisisback

Re: TTC #2 - (Formally known as UNPATIENTWAITER)

Postby Jacksmamabear » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:59 pm

I'm in the exact same situation! Been trying for number 2 for almost a year though. Actively trying since April. I'm currently in the tww.
Jacksmamabear

Postby BeeCee33 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:52 pm

Hi ladies! I also have a little one turning 2 (next week!) and I've been trying for number 2 since November. I had miscarriages in both March and June of this year. The first time around I got pregnant quickly and had no issues, so this has been a bit of a disappointing journey the past 8 months. I have an appointment on Monday to go over things with my OBGYN. I'm hoping he'll measure my lining and request cd3 and 21 bloodwork at the very least. I can get pregnant easily, but I can't seem to hang onto them. :(

Kris, when you say you're having a hard time getting DF to finish inside you, do you mean he chooses not to, or he has a hard time making it happen physically?
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Krisisback » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:05 am

Hi Jacksmama and BeeCee!!
Im so happy some one responded to me. Trying for number 2 has been quite the challenge! Bee I think he is choosing not to versus not being able to. I don't think he remember how long and trying the journey was for number one and I'm guessing he thinks whenever he does finish inside me Ill get pregnant. Certainly not the case.

Bee I hope the doc measures your lining too. that sounds like it may be the culprit here for sure but you never know. I think I did everything to try for number 1 except IVF.

Jacksmama are you having any promising symptoms this TWW?
Krisisback

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:12 am

Aw, that's annoying if he's choosing not to, but I suppose that's better than not being able to. Sounds like you may need to have a little chat. That, or make sure you're on top so he can't escape. :rofl:

My appt is in a little over 3 hours and I'm SO nervous!
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Krisisback » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:16 am

BeeCee!! LOL I definitely think I was on top for the last one. SMH That may be the plan for this little guy or girl as well. And don't be nervous. It will be super positive and give you answers and you're one step closer to your little baby.
Krisisback

Return to General TTC Stuff