Would anyone like to share the tww?

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Would anyone like to share the tww?

Postby KatyMilly » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:21 pm

I'm 3dpo today, obviously no symptoms :)

Anyone else?
KatyMilly
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Would anyone like to share the tww?

Postby Skylight026 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:43 pm

Hi!!
I'm about 7/8 dpo based on opk. Not sure how long my lp is since this is only my 2nd cycle ttc and first cycle using opks. I'm already feeling af cramps so not feeling super hopeful but you never know. How long have you been ttc?
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KatyMilly » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:14 pm

Hi Skylight!
We've been ttc no1 for 48 months. That's a lot of bfns! We've been referred for IVF but still want to give it a good go naturally before life becomes all injections and hospital visits! Are you trying for your 1st?
KatyMilly
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Skylight026 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:38 pm

Yes it will be our first. So I'm still trying to figure out my cycles and everything. Do you temp or just using opks ?
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KatyMilly » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:44 am

At the moment I'm just using opk but I have tried temping, I just got out of habit of doing it. I get strong ovulation cramps most months though so luckily I know where I am without doing it.

I find it helped to write everything down. Absolutely every 'symptom' day by day. That way you get an idea of what's normal for you at different points in your cycle and what's out of the ordinary.

But hopefully you won't have to do that and this is your month! FX for you!
KatyMilly
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Skylight026 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:56 am

Fingers crossed it's both our months. I'm only on cycle 2 and you're on 48. I don't know how you do it.
I woke up this morning expecting af with the bad cramps I was having last night but nothing. Only constipation and nausea but that could be a side effect from my iron pill. Today is cd30 for me and last cycle af came on cd27 but this month had late ovulation so not sure when to really expect af. Just got to wait and see.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KatyMilly » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:02 pm

Well I'm not going to lie it's been stressful. But we've had a few breaks from ttc here and there so we've had 'holidays' from all the obsessing! I don't think it matters whether you've been trying for 4 years or 4 weeks, it's an emotional time for us all especially when you want it so badly :(

I'm a bit worried now though. I'm so sure I o'd on 20th or 21st, and had ewcm a couple of days before with huge cramps and a positive opk late on the 19th. Now today I have ewcm again and more cramps. I've done another ovulation test which is very clearly negative. I'm scared I didn't actually ovulate when I thought and we're going to miss the window. But I know a secondary oestrogen surge during the LP isn't unheard of so it could be that. Hopefully.

You said you were 7/8 dpo, when are you going to start testing? Or are you just going to wait and see?
KatyMilly
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Skylight026 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:35 pm

I think with the positive opk you had it's safe to say you probably o'd then. I'm just going to wait it out because of the cramping I'm having. I'm really just hoping that my lp is long enough so that would be good enough for me. How about you? When are you going to start testing?
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KatyMilly » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:51 am

Yes I think I was panicking over nothing, even with a delayed ovulation we still dtd enough to catch the egg. I'm obsessing again!!

I don't test anymore, I told myself if I have any symptoms out of the ordinary then I'm allowed but other than that I just wait it out. I have a 15-17 day lp though so its always a long wait.

Well let me know how you get on. I cramp for roughly a week before af so really don't worry about your lp at the moment!
KatyMilly
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Skylight026 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:49 am

I will keep you updated. I'm actually going to test tomorrow probably with a dollar store test. It's db bday so that would be a great gift. And if it's bfn I still have a chance since it's definitely too early. I have one more first response and it's the yes or no one. Waiting for af to be late to take that one.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Skylight026 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:35 am

Hey!
Anything new with you Katy? Are you 7 or 8dpo? That's around implantation time!
I was gonna test this morning but last night was cramping and was actually expecting to see af this morning. My boobs are sore and I'm still have lower backaches. That's obviously all normal for me before af though. Only thing I noticed different was this morning I had heartburn for about 20mins. That could be anything though. I also had a dream that I went to cvs to buy some tests and they had a doctors office there too so they sent me to take the test and everyone was watching and I ended up getting a bfp...oh how our minds like to play tricks on us.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KatyMilly » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:29 pm

Hi Skylight, sorry I've been mia there's been a bit of family drama this weekend. All sorted now though!

I'm actually only 5dpo at the latest so its a bit early for implantation, although it has been known to happy as early as 3dpo I'm fairly certain I'm not experiencing it. I'm still getting twinges on the side I ovulated from so I'm thinking i might have a cyst?

Are you going to test tomorrow then? 9dpo is still very early so don't worry if it is a bfn, there's still plenty of time. Obviously I hope it's positive!

Haha at that dream taking a test in front of everyone! I think the tww sends us all a bit doo-lally!!
KatyMilly
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Skylight026 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:36 pm

I think I'm 10dpo or 11dpo. I think I'm just going to wait it out because the cramping is so similar to af. I'll keep you updated though either way.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby milmomma » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:03 pm

Hey ladies I'm 2dpo and definitely need some chatter! This is month 6 ttc and I'm really hoping it's my month! At 30 I only have 6 more months before seeing a fertility director. I used opk and confirmed o with temp along with feeling the ovulation pain. Did the bd every other day until positive opk then everyday day for three days. Hopefully this is it! Last month I could have sworn I was prego, even had ib at 8pdo... so I'm hoping this really is my month!
milmomma

Postby Skylight026 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:25 pm

Hi milmomma!
I am 26 and db just turned 28 today. I am 10/11dpo expecting af any day now. Not sure how long my lp is since this is my first month using opks and only my 2nd month ttc. This will be my first. Will this be your first as well?
I've been feeling af cramps for about 2 days but nothing yet. Haven't tested yet either. I was gonna test today but with the cramps I was having last night I figured I'd wake up to af.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Next

Return to General TTC Stuff