Would anyone like to share the tww?

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Would anyone like to share the tww?

Postby Ljms » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:01 pm

Hey all 11dpo and awake with killer af like cramps!think she is on her way but obviously hoping it’s late implantation or something! I took my temp after I got up to take a mild painkiller and wasn’t gone right down but I was up at that stage so will have to see in a few hours! How’s everyone else doing?
Ljms
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby DentistmMama » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:05 pm

Just starting my tww!! Probably about 2-3 days dpo (I don’t temp so can’t pin point a specific O day) but feeling really bloated and SUPER crabby. Last night I woke up with hot flashes. But I think it’s too early to say those are symptoms. Fingers crossed
DentistmMama

Postby shanay » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:34 am

I thought I was ovulating on CD 12 but my temp for the past 2 days are normal for pre ovulation, so I think that one high temp was because I was sick.. so now cd15 and still waiting to ovulate... hurrrry up body haha
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ljms » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:10 am

I am out for this month. I am going to start taking Vit b6 as i seem to have short LP. Anyone have any experience with this? I started spotting evening of 10DPO and full flow started on 13dpo so not sure if I consider LP as 10 days or 13.
Ljms
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby shanay » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:26 am

My temp went back down today, so apparently my body doesn't even want to ovulate, so that's cool......

ugh sorry Ljms :( - why is this SO frustrating?!!!? I have read that Vitex can help longer you LP? Is Vit b6 the same thing?? I think if you start spotting you should count your lp as 10 days, i could be wrong tho?
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ljms » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:04 am

Definitely started full on today so i think im counting at 13 days lp but anyone on to another cycle. My mother in law is coming during our next fertile window for the weekend :( but will try BD before and after!!
Ljms
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby shanay » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:30 am

Ugh sorry ljms :(

I still haven’t ovulated.. cd19 today.. been having lots of cm still.. EW and watery.. last night I had some red streaks in my EWCM and this morning it’s got a slight pink tinge to it? So noooo idea what my body is doing :( is af somehow coming in cd19???? Someone mentioned could be ovulation bleeding but I haven’t ovulated yet? So frustrating. I swear my MC in October has effed me up.
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Julelabee » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:49 am

Hsg test tomorrow hope it's not painful. Hope it's works come on 2018 Baby!
Julelabee
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby shanay » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:36 am

Let us know how it goes Julelabee!! My doctor said she will be sending me for that in March/April if I have no success this cycle.
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Julelabee » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:11 pm

I will ladies!!!! I will updated my experience when I get home tomorrow.
Julelabee
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby shanay » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:18 am

awesome!!

my spotting stopped yesterday afternoon and my temp spiked a bit today, so really really hoping it goes up tomorrow and i can confirm ovulation soon!!
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Julelabee » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:44 pm

Doc couldn't do the test said my uterus and cervix was tilted? He pinched me pretty good with the duck clamp thingy. I am really upset he couldn't do it. :( I cried my drive home. It was the radiologist not and Obgyn
Julelabee
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby shanay » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:22 am

Awww I'm so sorry Julelabee! What are your next steps then?? That is so frustrating :(

I believe I ovulated.. I got three high temps to confirm but then today it dropped down? I dunno if this is normal? I know last month I had some slight dips, but my temps were 97.6, 97.6, 97.2, and then this morning 97.2??? My coverline is 97.4.. blah I guess I have to see what happens tomorrow.. ugh.. I'm on cd23 today, or 4dpo (hopefully) lol
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Princess_liz321 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:53 am

Hey ladies! Unfortunately, Aunt Flo came right on time this month, and I was SO SURE I was this time! I'm thinking about riding this period out (it's so miserable already. SUPER HEAVY & I usually try to avoid any medications, but I had to take ibuprofen for the cramps!) I think I'm going to quit caffeine, and quit cigarettes too. I strated a prenatal last cycle so I'm going to continue with that. I don't temp, but I did track my symptoms and CM this past cycle so I know what to try to look for. Fingers crossed for BFPs this month!
Princess_liz321
Friend

Postby DentistmMama » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:18 pm

Testing tomorrow morning!! Please pray for me. I have a new pack of FRER ready to go. One main thing I’ve noticed is usually a week or so before af my boobs get super tender and full. EVERY time....never not had that. But this time around my boobs are fine! No soreness what so ever. Hopefully it’s a sign for me!!!
DentistmMama

PreviousNext

Return to General TTC Stuff