Would anyone like to share the tww?

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Would anyone like to share the tww?

Postby shanay » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:53 am

Ahhh that would be amazing! I was creeping other ppls charts on FF (I also use FF so that I can let it give me crosshairs etc.) and there are def charts where women have tested at 17/18 dpo and then go ta BFP later.. so who knows! The fact that I have no af symptoms leaves me with a BIT of hope!
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby shanay » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:58 pm

Also just found out the stupid test I used have absolutely horrible reviews!! Pregnant women with confirmed pregnancies were getting BFN with these!!

This is one of like, hundreds: This didn't give me accurate (ANY) results. I had symptoms, took this test, said I wasn't pregnant, went on with my life. Well I kept having symptoms and took a dollar store test, which came out VERY positive. Just for fun, I used these again, but still they were negative. I can't believe they're FDA-approved, wait yes I can.

SO - I am going to take a FRER tomorrow and see what THAT says.....
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby DentistmMama » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:57 pm

Good luck Shanay with the FRER!! Hoping you get your BFP!!

I finally called my OB and scheduled my pelvic ultrasound for this Friday. None of my blood work indicates PCOS, but she still wants me to proceed with the u/s just to make sure everything looks normal. Once I get the go ahead..the next cycle we're going to try Femara and see how that goes. She said she isn't worried about me not ovulating - as most of my tests point towards that I am...she thinks I may not be ovulating strong enough to make one stick.

This cycle, I'm taking 800mg vitex and taking 50mg vitamin b6 every 2 days. Once AF is over, I will also start temping vaginally (I'm a mouth breather).
DentistmMama

Postby Ljms » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:22 am

Yeah id say FRER is the best! The temping is the best i also do the vaginal temping but its great for pin pointing timing!
Ljms
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby shanay » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:15 am

I think I MIGHT have got a very faint line today but I honestly don’t trust them, as I have had evaps on a FRER before, buuut my temp did go up again today.. so my chart is def looking like a pregnancy chart. I have my doctors appt tomorrow so will go for blood work and see! Wondering if those crazy cramps I had a couple days ago were implantation? Being cautiously optimistic now lol
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ljms » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:28 am

oh post a pic if you can!
Im 6 dpo and not a symptom in sight! I always have something but nothing at all. Have creamy cm is all but usually have that! Maybe the vit b6 worked or maybe it stops the pains and pulling i feel every month!
Ljms
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby shanay » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:31 am

I don't have the test with me - I'm at work now! Attached is my chart though! Curious to see my blood test results tomorrow! I am being CAUTIOUSLY optimistic lol
Attachments
kindara5.jpg
(232 KiB) Not downloaded yet
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MommaJenna4 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:46 pm

Oooohhh crossables crossed for you!!!

AFM- I adjusted my O date for when I likely O'd I always O later so I feel pretty confident that this is accurate with the 1st dip being a surge but no O and the the 2nd dip being a true O it also makes more sense with the EWCM and positive OPK. SO that makes me now 8dpo. I had another dip this AM and keeping all my crossables crossed it spikes again tomorrow. It is only my second cycle off of hormonal BCP so that could explain my symptoms but I'm super emotional, crampy and crazy sore boobs which NEVER happens to me. I figure I can start testing in 2 days or so? I've had the most vivid BFP dreams tho!
Married 9 years
DD 9, DD 7, DS 5, DD 2.9

*I LOVE A TUBIE*
#tubefeedingawareness
MommaJenna4
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Ljms » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:18 am

Hopefully you get the BFP Shanay!
I think im on a similar day to you mommajenna im on 7dpo! You are trying for no. 5 so you prob know what feelings to expect! Im still having know symptoms this month so strange for me as im a totally symptom spotter. Temp is rising and ff says thats a good thing.
Ljms
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby shanay » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:29 am

I hope so..or if not, I need to figure out why I am on 21dpo with rising temps and no sign of AF???? My temp went up another .1 F this morning??? FF is telling me to go to the doctor LOL thanks FF!!
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ljms » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:36 am

are u getting a trphasic pattern on ff
Ljms
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby shanay » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:38 am

I'm trying to add my chart but stupid thing keeps saying it's too large.......
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby shanay » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:41 am

Yay here we go!! I should note - the temps on 9/10/11dpo were taking up at my cabin so def different sleeping arrangements, the dip seemed to be weird, but I just left it in anyways.
Attachments
Kindara6.jpg
(251.26 KiB) Not downloaded yet
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ljms » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:56 am

Most of ones on FF turn green if tripahsic but im not sure if its because people record BFP's! might shoot up in next few days and then you will know!
Ljms
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby shanay » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:12 am

Yea I don't think it's trphasic, at least not yet.. but the temps are slowly on the rise again. I was bracing myself for a drop today but nope. It looks like a BFP chart to me, who knows though!!
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to General TTC Stuff