Would anyone like to share the tww?

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Would anyone like to share the tww?

Postby milmomma » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:13 pm

Hey sky!
Last edited by milmomma on Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
milmomma

Postby milmomma » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:17 pm

Hey sky! Reading your post all I could do was give you so many props for waiting that long before you peed on a stick! I am a pee on a stick a holic starting around 8 DPO. I definitely wouldn't count yourself out with cramps I hear so many stories of ladies that cramp and feel like Aunt Flo is coming and then nothing happens. If I did get my sticky Bean this time around it would be my first the last time I had any type of action was a chemical pregnancy in 2013. How did you like trying the opk's? I always wonder how long after the initial surge before I actually ovulate because I can feel the ovulation pain I just wonder if it all works out with the timing that I o later or earlier than I feel like I am. I always do a few extra baby dances just to make sure I cover all the days. I'm trying not to get discouraged because I felt like getting this bfp would be a lot easier than it is turning out to be! Fingers crossed for you!
milmomma

Postby Skylight026 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:49 pm

I'm sure if I had some lying around I would've taken one already. I only have a digital and I know it's too early to get an accurate result. Last month I had 3 lying around and 1 was a first response and they didn't last lol.
I used cb digital opks and it was such a pain to get 6 high readings before getting a peak. By the time I got my peak we were tired of bding. But we dtd the 2 days before. Not sure if I o'd the day of or the day after. That's why I'm not so sure of o day. I wouldn't be able to temp since my work schedule is all over the place. Fingers crossed for both of us. I'll keep you updated. If af doesn't show tomorrow I'll probably test.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby milmomma » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:35 pm

Yes keep me posted! Those cb digital tests are extensive! I have the internet cheapies to blaze through. I missed temping and testing over the weekend while camping so I'm estimating my o was Sunday. I run through the frers... last cycle i took one every morning for a week o_0! My dh doesn't want to know the timing and cycle details... I just initiate more frequently when I'm gearing up for the o and he follows suit, I think it's the best way to take the edge off for him. I also like that he isn't tracking it that way I can surprise him with the bfp news. If you get your bfp how will you tell your db? Fingers crossed for you tomorrow! No af!
milmomma

Postby Skylight026 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:52 am

Yes the digital tests are expensive! I got the 2 month supply. I made the mistake of telling db so I think he got nervous so I'm not telling him anymore.
I'm not sure how I would tell him yet. I've been looking through Pinterest and there's so many cute ideas. How are you gonna tell him?
Still no af and cramps are gone this morning. So will go to the store and by some tests for tomorrow morning.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby milmomma » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:19 am

I was looking through Pinterest too! There are so many cute ideas I'm still not sure what I want to do I feel like I'm going to pretend that I got him a new pair of shoes but when he opens the box there will be baby shoes on top of his shoes. It's either that or ask him to go get the food out of the oven and it will be a cute little bread bun. Yeah as far as telling him about all the baby dancing he knows our goal and he's absolutely fine with it but I think for him it's easier if I leave him out all the details. It's kind of hard because I want to tell him everything but I understand how he could take the romance out of all the baby dancing. I'm so excited for you that the witch hasn't shown! What kind of tests are you going to get?
milmomma

Postby Skylight026 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:53 am

Both those ideas are great. I thought about telling him I ordered him something for his bday and putting a pink and blue balloon in the package tied to some baby shoes. I wanted to do that this month for his bday. I can still do it and tell him it's late.
I'll either take a dollar tree test or my digital. Tomorrow will be 12/13 dpo do you think I'll get an accurate result on a digital?
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby milmomma » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:06 pm

Yeah! that's adorable! I just want to surprise him because I know how excited he will be!

I don't think that the digitals are that sensitive so I'd say it's not the best... I'd only use digital if I saw a faint line on another test of for the reveal to the db. I'd use and frer or the dollar store one (im not sure how sensitive those are though). Most people see a positive on those by 12/13 dpo.

I'm struggling because I'm trying to lose a few pounds and I can't take any of my supplements when I am in the tww. SO no thermogenics, no waist belts o_0 it's the worse thing worrying about a little bean that I'm not sure is even there!
milmomma

Postby KatyMilly » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:06 pm

Hi milmomma!
Don't panic! I'm 34, you have time yet.
I'm 6dpo and getting slight af cramps which I normally get around this time before they disappear and come back with a vengeance in about a week. Other than that nothing.
How are you doing Skylight? Any news?
KatyMilly
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby KatyMilly » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:10 pm

Oops didn't refresh the page before I posted!
Ah those ideas sound so cute! I think my OH will know when I get my bfp, I think everyone in a 5 mile radius will hear my screams!
KatyMilly
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby milmomma » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:56 pm

Katy! I totally giggled! When I get my bfp I'm sure it'll be a loud happy squeal! I only panic because I don't have a good idea of my families history for menopause. My mom and gma both had either forced menopause or full hysterectomy. I'm not panicked but I just thought it'd be a bit easier with the way all these young teens get pregnant with a blink of an eye!
milmomma

Postby Skylight026 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:31 pm

They scare you when you're young making you think you'll get pregnant with just one time. Then you get to the point where you start ttc and it's harder than you thought. I'm nervous about tomorrow. I keep pushing testing off because I don't think it'll be bfp. I don't feel any different than any other months.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby milmomma » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:43 pm

Don't be scared! You will find out either way with af coming or not coming! Yes they do scare you into thinking it's so so easy... I laugh thinking I needed to use a plan b last year!
milmomma

Postby Skylight026 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:45 am

So I didn't buy any tests yesterday because I didn't want to give in to temptation. I still gave in and used my digital and got a bfn. So I'm thinking af will be coming in the next couple days but that's ok. I'm taking this cycle as a learning experience. I'm getting a better understanding of my cycle.
How are you ladies doing? Any promising symptoms?
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KatyMilly » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:55 am

None for me, its all quiet over here!

Sorry about your bfn Skylight, I hope af comes quickly so you can get on with the next cycle!
KatyMilly
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to General TTC Stuff