Would anyone like to share the tww?

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Would anyone like to share the tww?

Postby shanay » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:21 pm

Hi ladies,

I have been following your posts and was wondering if I can join in on your tww?? I am currently 10/11 dpo - I am not 100% sure as I don't temp, but I always seem to get what I am assuming are ovulation pains around the same time each month! This is our first month trying so not really expecting a BFP! So far the only symptoms I have are slight nauseous and my nipples are quite sensitive and I've had pulls/twinges and cramps for the past 4 days, but I'm assuming these can all be because AF is going to show up. AF should be here either tomorrow, Friday or Saturday as my cycles are usually either 30 days, or 32 days. This is only the first month and I feel like I am already going insane in the tww. I don't want to test until I am late as I don't want to see a BFN! Baby dust to everyone!! :D
shanay
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:32 pm

Welcome shanay!

Everyone goes insane during the tww no matter how long you are ttc. Those can all be af or pregnancy related. I hope you are one of the lucky ones that conceive on their first try. Good luck...keep us updated!
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby GiveGrace4 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:29 am

Thank you i was really kicking myself yesterday about that!

That's awesome though!! Definitely keep us posted..fingers crossed.. :)

I actually haven't thought about what to do during the tww. I am very interested in the cream though because I too fear that I have an issue with being low. I've actually never heard of the pineapple core though? I guess i should get into looking at things that could be beneficial--plus I could use the distraction :)

I work at a fitness facility and it has been so difficult knowing what I should and should not do during the wait. I don't know what the appropriate level of activity is or if there even is one. I just know the last time I went in for issues with my hormones, the dr said it was likely due to exercise regimen. So I've completely stopped since last cycle ended in bfn and possible chemical.. I guess it scared me a little.
GiveGrace4

Postby GiveGrace4 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:41 am

I'm not sure why but every time I think I refresh the page and have read all comments, there's a string of new posts after I post my response!

Welcome Shanay! I am fairly new as well, and I will second that. It does make you insane! I think it's great if you can wait to test! Definitely a goal of mine this cycle :) Fingers crossed!
GiveGrace4

Postby MrsWright31617 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:55 am

Hey Shanay! Welcome to the group.
MrsWright31617
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Skylight026 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:58 am

I got the cream for 12$. Not too pricey. If you're gonna try it I would get it soon.
I'm not sure about exercising. I think you can still do some things just don't overdo it.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby geeky_gab » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:21 am

Hi Shanay!
Has anyone tried baby aspirin? I read that it might help implantation in some cases. I tried it this cycle and the last, but I didn't check it with my RE... For now : all tests BFNs on my end.
My latest obsession, figuring what day was O. Technically, I had 2 follies ready on the 15th. But if I O'd more than once, my cycle might end up being longer and therefore, I might not be on 13 dpo but earlier?
I'm reading all your posts attentively while chumping on pineapple (lunchbreak!) ! lol
Hope everyone is having a good day :)
TTC since Dec. 2014 - "unexplained infertility"
Me : 36
DH : 37
IUI #1 (Femara+Ovidrel) : May 23rd 2016 BFN
IUI #2 (Femara+Ovidrel) : September 14th 2016 BFN
IUI #3 (Femara+Ovidrel) : October 11th 2016 BFN
IUI # 4 (Clomid+Ovidrel) : November 8th BFN
Laparoscopy May 29th, fibroid removed, cyst on fallopian tube removed, stage 1 endo removed.
IUI #5 (Femara+Ovidrel) August 20th BFN
IUI #6 (Femara+Menopur+Ovidrel) September 15th BFN
IUI #7 (Femara+Menopur+Ovidrel) October BFN
On to IVF! Hoping to start stims in December.
geeky_gab
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:37 am

I am DYING to take a test, but I will refrain....... lol I had a little bit of brown CM last night but it was literally a teeny tiny bit and now nothing.. I'm guessing AF will be here by tonight or tomorrow!

I have never heard of the baby aspirin before! I have been googling "ways to help conceive" and primrose oil came up - it is supposed to help produce more CM between AF and O..? has anyone tried that before? was thinking of trying it next cycle if this one doesn't pan out.

Geekygab - is the pineapple core supposed to also help with implantation??
shanay
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MrsWright31617 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:31 pm

Shanay I hope it's Ib! I have not heard or tried primrose.

Geekygab im also curious about the pineapple core.
MrsWright31617
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby GiveGrace4 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:29 pm

Skylight- I think I'll go pick some up today or tomorrow!! :)

Geeky & Shanay - I used pre seed a few times and I guess that was kind of supposed to help with cm--I actually feel like that did help with that this go around. I have never heard about the aspirin though..
GiveGrace4

Postby KatyMilly » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:10 pm

Grace it happens to me every time, I post a reply and then have to go back and edit it because I've missed all the new posts!

Welcome shanay! Hopefully this will be the only tww you go through! It does make you go a bit crazy :)

I just wanted to share my dream with you all - I took a pregnancy test and this particular test told you how many babies you were having. My result was positive with twins! A premonition? Haha :)
KatyMilly
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby shanay » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:13 pm

Oh I've heard of pre-seed! I've read lots of good reviews for it.

Every time I feel a cramp I run to the bathroom to check LOL

Katy - Oh woww... that would be so exciting! Would you want twins?!
shanay
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:37 pm

Katy I've always wanted twins. That would be such a blessing.

I've heard of pre-seed but I have no problems with cm so don't think I really need it. I've heard of baby aspirin as well but I want to try other things first.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby GiveGrace4 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:59 pm

Katy that's really cool! Maybe so! :)

Twins would definitely be a blessing.
GiveGrace4

Postby shanay » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:35 am

Hi ladies! Happy Friday! :D How is everyone getting on?!

Afm I'm on 14dpo and cd32, which is the longest my cycle ever goes.. still no af.. had a tiny bit of super light pink cm last night and totally thought af was here but still nothing. Def figured it would show up after we bd'd last night but nope. I still feel like my body is playing tricks on me and it's gonna end up showing up on Sunday or something!
shanay
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to General TTC Stuff