Would anyone like to share the tww?

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Would anyone like to share the tww?

Postby geeky_gab » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:42 am

Pineapple core contains bromelain which, certain sources suggest, may help reduce inflammation therefore (might) help with one who would have mild endometriosis.
Baby aspirin could have the same effect along with thinning (slightly) the blood, increasing bloodflow and reducing miscarriage risks. I am assuming this effect only applies if one has specific conditions so, may not be something to apply to all.

Katy, I really wish that your dream is a positive premonition. Such a test would really be interesting :P

AFM, I think I'm out. 14 DPO and got a BFN on a FRER. Still got a day to go on the progesterone supplements, I guess I'll be expecting the witch shortly after that. Doubt I'll resist testing again on a FRER tomorrow though.. ;)
TTC since Dec. 2014 - "unexplained infertility"
Me : 36
DH : 37
IUI #1 (Femara+Ovidrel) : May 23rd 2016 BFN
IUI #2 (Femara+Ovidrel) : September 14th 2016 BFN
IUI #3 (Femara+Ovidrel) : October 11th 2016 BFN
IUI # 4 (Clomid+Ovidrel) : November 8th BFN
Laparoscopy May 29th, fibroid removed, cyst on fallopian tube removed, stage 1 endo removed.
IUI #5 (Femara+Ovidrel) August 20th BFN
IUI #6 (Femara+Menopur+Ovidrel) September 15th BFN
IUI #7 (Femara+Menopur+Ovidrel) October BFN
On to IVF! Hoping to start stims in December.
geeky_gab
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby KatyMilly » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:54 am

Shanay fingers crossed it's ib and you get your bfp. Keep us posted!

Geeky same goes for you, let us know how you get on if you can't resist testing!

I wish my bfp dream was a premonition but I can feel af looming I'm afraid, due on Monday :(
Wouldn't it be useful if such a test really existed? Haha :)

Where are the rest of you in your cycles now? Is anyone ovulating?

Krippy I hope you're feeling better and looking forward to a fresh cycle xx
KatyMilly
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Skylight026 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:05 pm

Katy I am on cd 11 today so o should be coming up. I have 2 digis left so I'm afraid I'm going to miss o with just the 2. I've been using the cheapies and I'm going to start twice a day today. Depending on how dark it is tonight I'll use a digi tomorrow, which will be a no surge, then hopefully o the next day. Here's my test I took about 30mins ago. I've never used cheapies, I know it's not positive but do you think o is soon?
Attachments
IMG_2041.JPG
(110.54 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MrsWright31617 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:27 pm

Well tomorrow is the last day of af and then the fun begins. I have been temping so far and I'll start opk after af to increase my chances of tracking O. I hope everyone has a good weekend!

Shanay I hope af stays away.
MrsWright31617
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby shanay » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:50 pm

Geeky and Katy- I hope the witch stays away and you get your bfp!!

I'm going to hold out until Monday if the witch doesn't show !
shanay
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby KatyMilly » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:32 pm

Thanks ladies I hope af stays away too. I'm resisting testing for now but I'll do one on Monday morning before my ivf appointment just in case, you never know!

Skylight I use the cheapie opks and all mine will look like that right up until I get a glaring positive, they never seem to get darker for me so I can never tell if I'm near to o from testing. Did you use a digi today? What did it say?
KatyMilly
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Skylight026 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:25 am

Katy I haven't used my digi yet since I only have 2. The first one will always be no surge and the second I'm trying to time to get a peak. I'm waiting for a decent line to use it.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Skylight026 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:09 am

After getting a pretty decent line today I went ahead and took my digi. Hopefully tomorrow will be my peak.
Attachments
IMG_2051.JPG
(124.86 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby shanay » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:24 am

Hey ladies.. hope everyone is having a great weekend! well af got me last night. Onto the next cycle!!

I wanted to try using opks this cycle - I’ve nevee used them before or know much about them. Do I start using them as soon as my period ends?? Also any other advice or tips on things I can do to help conceive would be much appreciated!!
shanay
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MrsWright31617 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:53 pm

Shanay sorry af showed. Well welcome to the cycle #2 club lol. I used opk my first cycle. I just followed the suggested time on he box. Based on the length of your cycle they will give you the suggested day To start the use of opk. Gluck this cycle!! Afm today was the first day post af so I look forward to this week and spending some qt with the hubby.
MrsWright31617
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby GiveGrace4 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:17 pm

Hey everyone! I hope it's been a good weekend so far for you all.

Shanay--I'm sorry about af...but, yes! You're right..on to the next! Fingers crossed that this is your cycle! :) I used opk for my first time this cycle and did the same.. I followed directions on the box. I will say though that it gave me 7 highs (I took one too soon in the morning and got my peak same day as day 7 high) before peak. I think this is just normal for your first cycle so don't be alarmed--like skylight had mentioned. I will admit that using opk made me feel a little more confident and just aware--even if this is isn't my cycle, I'll definitely be using again.

MrsWright--I hope you get some good time in with hubby!
GiveGrace4

Postby Skylight026 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:21 pm

Shanay sorry af came but great job staying positive. You should get the cheapies off amazon. That way you don't have to worry about how many you are using. I started mine pretty early thins cycle. I started at cd9 and today is cd13 with no positive yet. It's looking like tomorrow will be my positive. Once you get your positive that means you will o in 12-36hrs. So if I get my positive tomorrow I think the next day will be o day. Oh and a positive test is when the test line is equal to or darker than the control line. Hope that helps.

Mrswright good luck this cycle! Time to get busy lol.

Grace what dpo are you on?

Katy any news?

Do you ladies think I should bd today and tomorrow or tomorrow and the next day? I think I'll be getting my positive tomorrow and don't think I can get 3 bd sessions out of db.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MrsWright31617 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:04 pm

I would say for sure tomorrow and hopefully he has energy for the next day after that lol. I'm sure you can find ways to be persuasive! Gluck
MrsWright31617
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby GiveGrace4 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:15 am

skylight--so I am actually very confused on which day would have been o for me :(
Normally, I get pains and can identify it that way, however I've had constant pain since last cycle... My first peak day was on the 27th. I was thinking o might've been on the 28th?
Hope you get your peak today! I would do today and the next day!
GiveGrace4

Postby Skylight026 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:44 am

Grace I say your o is probably the day after peak. I always assume that's o day.

I ended up getting a high today. I think I'll have a positive tonight on my cheapie I'm getting my usual o cramps.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to General TTC Stuff