Would anyone like to share the tww?

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Would anyone like to share the tww?

Postby Skylight026 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:26 am

It's funny how much we want af to stay away that once we know it's not our month you just want it to start already. I am so ready for my new cycle already. I think by tomorrow morning it will be here. This has been my longest cycle for a while. Cd 34 but I ovulated really late too on cd 22 or 23. I find it weird considering I only had a 27 day cycle last month. Hopefully they go back to normal.
Skylight026
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby ann53015 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:34 pm

Hey Katy I am on same DPO as you exactly!! This was another medicated cycle for me though. I am 38 so this is secondary infertility for me. I have tween sons from previous marriage. My current husband and i have been trying since we got married in May of 2015 and even before then we weren't preventing.

Good luck ladies!!
ann53015
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Beauty&Beast » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:55 pm

I should be ovulating here in the next day or two, so I will be in the TWW with you soon! This is our first month TTC. I am both excited and nervous.
Beauty&Beast
Friend

Postby milmomma » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:38 pm

OMgoodness!! I can't imagine having a 34 day cycle I would die! I o between 10-12 days and my cycles are normally 26-27 days like your normal. Yes once AF shows up I just wish I could skip straight to 3 days pre o and get ta doing the bd! If you don't get AF by tomorrow night I would test again with a frer and see what it says... I don't think the digis are that sensitive.

Hey Ann! Are you going through any treatments to boost fertility? Are you thinking of IVF? I have been ttc since March and nothing is happening so I'm trying not to over obsessed but it's so hard... I see all these babies and pregnancies and I'm so jelly! congrats on having tween sons though!
milmomma

Postby milmomma » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:42 pm

Hey B&B! welcome! I'm super early in the wait (4dpo). Maybe you'll get your bfp the first go and be one of the lucky ones!
milmomma

Postby Skylight026 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:59 pm

Welcome Ann! Are you temping or using opks?

Welcome B&B! This is my 2nd month ttc and I understand the nervousness and being excited. Are ou temping or using opks?

Milmomma, this 34 day cycle is frustrating. It was really frustrating using the cb digital opks waiting for my peak on cd14 or 15 I almost stopped thinking I missed it. But I guess I just had a late ovulation cycle.
Skylight026
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby milmomma » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:40 pm

Were you temping to confirm o? That would drive me nuts. I had super late ovulation in March... that a total cycle time 31 days! I'm thinking about being pregnant right now... I worry admit my workout routine and foods. Nothing like thinking about the health of a theoretical bean every other 2 weeks!
milmomma

Postby Skylight026 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:32 pm

Mil I am not temping. My work schedule is too crazy. It's different every week so I wouldn't be able to accurately temp. Yeah I know what you mean. I wanted a drink on db's bday but I couldn't have one just in case. I really hope next cycle will be a normal one. Are you taking any vitamins? I'm just taking prenatals and wondering if that's enough.
Skylight026
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby milmomma » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:43 pm

Same here just gummie for expectant mothers. af arrive? I'm thinking preseed and some supplements ml next go around.
milmomma

Postby Skylight026 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:43 am

I was taking the gummies then I bought some rainbow light ones. They look like you can chew them but when I took one last night it was disgusting. So I looked it up and I don't think you're suppose to chew them lol. No af yet. I'm thinking tomorrow. When checking cervix this am I saw 2 streaks of blood.
Skylight026
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby ann53015 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:44 am

Not temping skylight. We have a pup that can't hold it all night so I am up at least once so temping won't work for me. I use opk's. With clomid I usually ovulate around CD 19. This cycle i still didn't have a positive by CD21 and then I ran out of wondfo's. And the optimistic side of me didn't order more because I just knew I was going to be pregnant this cycle lol. I normally have a 27-28 day cycle. Clomid gives a 30-35 day cycle. Grrr....
ann53015
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Skylight026 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:41 pm

Ann
I got a positive on cd21 this cycle and am cd35. Last cycle was 27 days. Af will be here by tonight. I'm starting to spot with cramps. Hoping next month won't be so long. I'll start opks again on cd11.
Skylight026
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Skylight026 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:29 pm

Cd1 for me. Hoping next month will be normal. Things I'm going to do differently this month is not stress as much. That might have caused late ovulation along with transferring to another store. I work in retail and it always seems like when I get transferred to a different store my cycle always messes up. I believe it when they say your cycles sync up with females around you. I'm also not gonna tell db when I'm ovulating. I think it makes him nervous. It took my 3 years to convince him and it still makes him nervous. He still pulls out every once in a while. I think that could've affected this cycle as well. But I try not to be upset about it cuz he is making an effort.
Skylight026
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby milmomma » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:59 pm

Yeah just relax and bd! Just initiate when you're going to o with a sexy outfit or something he can't resist! Have you tried pre seed? I bought some if this cycle doesn't get my bfp then ill use it the next. I got my first bfp (chemical) using a digital monitor and pre seed. I'm sorry your out but keep trying... I've been at it since March so I'm just really really hoping this is it. Temp is good and high And I'm 5dpo. I am noticing like a full crampy feeling I'm not used to... it almost feels like when I ovulate. I'm bloated and feeling forgetful... but those I think might just be my permanent state (no need to blame the bean). what dpo do you think I should poas?
milmomma

Postby Skylight026 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:16 pm

Omg I just typed up a whole paragraph and it sent me an error. Oh well.
I'm going to have to buy some new outfits. It's been a while since I've bought any. And maybe I won't initiate anything until I get my peak. Then he really won't be able to stay away lol. I've never used preseed. I wanted to just try it naturally for now. The first cycle I don't think we dtd around ovulation. We were on vacation with my parents so I think we missed it. This cycle we dtd the 2 days leading up to peak. But I'm pretty sure those were the only 2 days he pulled out. He didn't know I was coming up on ovulation though. He said he didn't but there's a big difference. He seemed pretty bummed out when I told him af was here. I think you should start at 10dpo depending on how you're feeling. And then maybe every other day if bfn. If you have the cheapies I would start earlier. If I had cheapies I would've started at 9dpo lol. I didn't even want to take a dollar tree test.
Skylight026
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

PreviousNext

Return to General TTC Stuff