Would anyone like to share the tww?

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Would anyone like to share the tww?

Postby GiveGrace4 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:54 pm

You're probably right.

Yay that's exciting!! :)
GiveGrace4

Postby shanay » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:06 pm

ok thanks guys!! I ordered a pack of 40 off amazon so we'll see what happens! I also ordered preseed because i thought heck why not! lol

Grace MrsWright and Skylight - thanks for the advice! I deff want to use them just to see if and when I ovulate.. I get pains around cd16 like clockwork each month, and I've always assumed they're ovulation pains so we will see!

Skylight - I would bd today and tomorrow if possible! GOODLUCK!
shanay

Postby GiveGrace4 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:50 am

This week is going by so slowly!!

Patiently waiting for implantation time to see if I notice anything! :P

How is everyone?
GiveGrace4

Postby Skylight026 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:02 pm

I'm patiently waiting on o. It's taking forever to get my positive opk. Today is cd15.
Attachments
IMG_2063.JPG
(97.16 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Skylight026
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby MrsWright31617 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:09 pm

It's cd8 for me so still early in the cycle. Plan on starting opk around cd12/13. Until then just waiting for my husband to get back home tomorrow from a work trip lol
MrsWright31617

Postby KatyMilly » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:20 pm

Skylight it looks close, I think you should get a positive soon.

I'm still waiting on af. Got a few cramps but 2 days late so far. I must have o'd later than I thought so I might start temping again next cycle and that way I can be sure of dates. I took a test yesterday morning which was bfn so I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant.

All being well ivf starts end of November/December! Woo hoo! :)
KatyMilly
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Krippycat » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:48 pm

Hey ladies, sorry I haven't been on lately. All the support and kind words are very appreciated!

I was very emotional the first few days after AF arrived, but I finally accepted it and started feeling a little better. It was a very odd cycle for me, though. The first day was a heavy flow just like normal, but then everyday after was weird. The second and third day, I had a light flow and the blood was kind of watery. That is unusual for me. Then I spotted brown discharge for 4 days. I generally only have that kind of spotting just one day when AF is coming to an end.

I am now on Cd9 and ewcm has started today. I will most likely o Friday or Saturday.

How is everyone else doing?

Welcome to the new ladies! Sorry, can't remember all the new usernames.

Katy, fingers still crossed that you'll end up with a bfp this cycle, but if not, at least your IVF isn't too far off.

Skylight, is today o day?

MrsWright, what cycle day are you on? I think we're pretty close together.
Krippycat
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Krippycat » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:54 pm

Skylight, I just looked at the picture of your opk. You're definitely getting close to a positive!!
Krippycat
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MrsWright31617 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:44 am

Krippy I am on cd9 too. CM is not quite there yet so I will start opk either tomorrow or Friday. Gluck this cycle.
MrsWright31617

Postby Skylight026 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:59 am

Krippy that's what we are all here for. To give each other support through the good and bad. Sorry af came for you. Last cycle was probably the first time I was really upset af came. I thought we timed everything right only for af to show up early. I'm not feeling hopeful this month either. We bd Monday and won't be able to bd again til Thursday due to my work schedule. I can try tonight when I get home but it's gonna be hard to wake him up. If I get my positive today does that mean o is probably tomorrow?
Skylight026
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Skylight026 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:58 am

Alright ladies, do you think this is my positive or do you think I have one more day?
Attachments
IMG_2068.JPG
IMG_2068.JPG (46.2 KiB) Viewed 101 times
Skylight026
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Krippycat » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:18 am

It will most likely darken up even more than that. I'm going to say you'll probably o tomorrow or Friday at the latest.

I hear you about the work schedule. I don't get home from work until midnight a few days out of the week, so sometimes it's really hard to work BD'ing in. It can definitely be stressful.

I was really upset when AF arrived, because I thought we had a great chance, because we BD'ed on most of my fertile days and FF gave me a high score on chance of conception. I also had a lot of cramping the week before AF arrived, and I was so hopeful that it was implantation. :-(
Last edited by Krippycat on Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Krippycat
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Krippycat » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:21 am

MrsWright31617 wrote:Krippy I am on cd9 too. CM is not quite there yet so I will start opk either tomorrow or Friday. Gluck this cycle.

Do you know what day you usually ovulate? I just started tracking the past couple of cycles, but I'm pretty sure I usually ovulate somewhere between cd13-15.
Krippycat
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:33 am

This week is going by extremely slow!!

Katy - I really hope AF doesn't show!! fingers crossed :)

Krippy and Skylight - I am on CD6 now, so only a few days behind you! I bought a bunch of OPKs off Amazon so I might start using them soon just in case I o early or something since it's my first time. Goodluck!!! :mrgreen:
shanay

Postby Krippycat » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:05 am

Shanay, what kind of opk's did you order? I'm using wondfos. I just tested and it was negative, like I expected. I figure I will get a positive on Friday.
Krippycat
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to General TTC Stuff