Would anyone like to share the tww?

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Would anyone like to share the tww?

Postby Krippycat » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:49 pm

I wouldn't count yourself out yet. With my bfp in July, I didn't test until 14dpo and it was a very faint positive. I seriously doubt I would have gotten even the faintest of lines at 10dpo. Fingers crossed for you!
Krippycat
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:14 pm

Givegrace - I hope you get your BPF!!! It’s still early so you never know ! My cousin kept getting BFN until she was 5 days late !

Question ladies.. today I am on CD10 and just took a opk test cause I have been away for a couple days.. todays is a bit darker then before.. could this mean I’m getting closer to ovulating?? Attached are the opk from Thursday and then todays
shanay
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Krippycat » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:22 pm

Shanay, I don't see the picture? Anyway, yes, if it's getting darker, you're getting closer to getting your positive.
Krippycat
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:42 pm

Just realized the picture didn’t send
Attachments
108399E2-FF2D-4532-903D-5C37FD5AF345.jpeg
108399E2-FF2D-4532-903D-5C37FD5AF345.jpeg (60.75 KiB) Viewed 300 times
shanay
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby KatyMilly » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:54 am

Welcome new ladies!

Shanay looks like you're getting closer, keep testing and of course bd'ing!

Grace it's still really early so you're still in. Even the tests that claim to give you a result before af is due aren't all that reliable until you've actually missed a period. Try again when af is due, good luck!

Af is all over for me, I had a couple of days spotting afterwards as well this month. I'm getting o pains already so I'm going to start the opks soon.

Eugh, guess what happened? I bought loads of cheap ovulation tests online and when they arrived what were they? Pregnancy tests! What am I going to do with 50 pregnancy tests? I think there's potential to be a poas addict this cycle...
KatyMilly
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby GiveGrace4 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:51 am

Thank you for the encouragement everyone! That makes me feel a lot better!! :) <3

Shanay--yes, that definitely means you're getting closer!

Katy--maybe it's a sign! I also have to agree with that though... if I had that many, i'd be testing left and right! ha!

If this isn't my cycle, I plan to order my things online.. what brand do you suggest?
GiveGrace4

Postby Skylight026 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:47 am

Grace it is definitely too early so don't count yourself out. I use the wondfos off amazon. I believe I got 50 opks plus 10 pt for 20$.

Shanay you are getting close. Keep an eye out for fertile cm and I would suggest testing twice a day.

Katy that's such a tease. Who expects you to have all those tests lying around without using them all the time lol.

I am 4dpo and I already want to test. I started my progesterone cream yesterday. I apply it once in the morning and once in the evening. Unfortunately I'm not too hopeful this month considering we only bd 3 days before o but you never know.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Krippycat » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:14 pm

Shanay, you're definitely getting close. Like skylight said, make sure you're testing twice a day, because I'm pretty sure it's going to turn positive soon!

Katy, anyway you can send them back since it isn't what you ordered? If it was cheap, I'd keep them, though. I have a ridiculous amount of cheapie pregnancy tests. Probably somewhere around 80, and then I have 3 FRER's and a Clear Blue digital if I ever need to confirm. :-D My husband says I'm a poas addict. Lol.

Skylight, I'm 1dpo now. Unless I change my mind, I honestly think I'm going to start testing at 8dpo and then dip one a day until I get a bfp or AF arrives. It drove me crazy waiting it out until the day AF arrived last time, and I think it was even more crushing getting the bfn then, because I was feeling so optimistic.
Krippycat
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:38 pm

Krippy I want to wait til 10dpo but let's face it...I'll probably start at 8 dpo as well.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby GiveGrace4 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:18 am

Well ladies it looks like I'll be buying some of those wondfos soon because I woke up with some serious cramps & signs of af this morning. :(

Hoping to get into my dr. to get a pre screening done.
GiveGrace4

Postby Skylight026 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:38 am

Oh no grace! Do you usually start cramping before af?

I'm actually at my gyno right now for my yearly check up but I have a long list of questions for her. I'm feeling crampy today but it's only 5dpo so it has nothing to do with af. Originally today was suppose to be 8dpo so I was gonna ask for a test just cuz lol but o was late. I'm not feeling anything out of the ordinary except I've been having creamy cm after o when I'm usually dry but I'm thinking it's the progesterone so that's nothing as well.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby shanay » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:32 am

Ahh Grace! Well I still have my fingers crossed that af won't show!!

Katy - OMG 50 pregnancy tests! Well at least you can tests lots if you want now! lol I would probably test a couple times per day just for fun lol

afm, I'm on cd12 now... I did an opk yesterday and it went back to being more of a faint line. I will keep testing twice a day just in case.. I think I ovulate around cd16 but thats just me guessing.
shanay
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby TBatch9917 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:19 am

Is it possible to get pregnant if you don't notice any ewcm during the fertile window? I took the clear blue digis and I had 4 high days before peak day. I checked my cm daily but there definitely wasn't anything even close to ewcm. I watched a video that explained how the consistency is what allows the sperm to travel where it's supposed to go. I'm worried that my cm and my O aren't synced right...is that possible?
TBatch9917

Postby Julelabee » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:30 am

Happy to be back and posting! 1 dpo! And the wait begins! Baby Dust to everyone! Whoop!
Julelabee

Postby shanay » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:39 am

TBatch - I personally don't really notice EWCM on my undies, but I have checked 'up there' before and noticed some, it just tends to stay up in there as opposed to coming out....I also noticed I get a lot more watery cm (which I can notice in my undies) then EWCM, which i believe is still fertile cm! could this be the same for you?? I also went ahead and bought pre-seed lube to use during ovulation to help mimic the EWCM in case I am not getting enough!
shanay
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to General TTC Stuff