Would anyone like to share the tww?

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Would anyone like to share the tww?

Postby TBatch9917 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:48 am

I definitely notice the watery cm but I'm just worried that the consistency won't be what the sperm need to reach their mark. I'm only on my second cycle TTC and I'm already going crazy.
TBatch9917

Postby shanay » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:35 pm

I'm also on my second cycle TTC and it is so hard to not go crazy!!

I feel like I'm in the same boat as you with cm - I have always thought I don't have enough ewcm. I'm going to start using the pre-seed lubrication in the next few days once I'm close to ovulating and see how that goes since it's supposed to kind of mimic ewcm! I'll let you know how it goes or if I luck out and get a BFP this month!
shanay
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby TBatch9917 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:07 pm

I just went out and bought preseed. I’m only 7dpo but I’m not feeling very optimistic about this cycle. I may as well start gearing up for next month!
TBatch9917

Postby shanay » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:12 pm

I'm trying to keep in the mindset that it is going to take a while, so I'm gearing up for the next few months, then hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised?! lol
shanay
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby TBatch9917 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:21 pm

Same here!
TBatch9917

Postby Krippycat » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:30 pm

I've heard good things about preseed, but have never tried it myself. I'll say this much, I normally have a healthy amount of ewcm, I think. However, my July cycle, I barely had any that I noticed, and I thought I had no chance. I was very shocked when I got a bfp that month.

I'm 3dpo now. Nothing much going on here, except waiting. Lol
Krippycat
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby GiveGrace4 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:35 pm

I thought I replied but cant find it now?
So if it happens that I actually am replying for a second time, I apologize!

To shorten my last message--Af got me.

Shanay, I like the way you put that. I need to be better about that I think it'll help. :)

skylight--how'd your appointment go? I had to miss mine because of af :( I have alot of questions though! I think I am switching doctors because I just don't feel like I'm taken seriously where I go now.
GiveGrace4

Postby shanay » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:06 pm

Ahhh so sorry to hear that Grace :hugs: I hope this upcoming cycle is your month!!!

It is so hard to not get let down, and I've only been let down once! One of my good gfs was trying last year and she seemed to put sooo much pressure on herself and stressed herself out so much, so I am trying to take her advice and do the opposite of what she did (harder then it sounds though).
shanay
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:39 pm

Grace I'm sorry af got you. I've had to cancel my appointment several times because of that b****. Lol. It went well. Everything looked good. She even put me back on prometrium. So said with everything I told her it sounds like it's a progesterone issue. No tests or anything which I'm happy about. I asked her how it's gonna affect ttc and she said it'll make me more fertile. So overall I think it was a good appointment. :)
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TBatch9917 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:31 pm

Grace I'm Sorry about af :( fingers crossed for next month!

So I just found out I can get free pregnancy tests (the cheapie type) from the nurse's station at work. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing lol I swiped about 15 and I've already taken one and I'm only 7dpo. I know it's way too early but I'll probably keep taking one a day until AF comes
TBatch9917

Postby Skylight026 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:22 am

Tbatch I wish in knew you irl. I'd ask you to throw some my way. Lol

2 more days til I start testing. I'm having some odd cramps on my right side now where I think I ovulated and some watery cm along with it. Hoping these are good signs!
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby shanay » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:30 am

Free pregnancy tests! That’s unreal!!

Ahh skylight that sounds good!!! Hoping this is your month!!

I am still waiting to get a positive opk! I’m on cd14 today.. my cycle is about 31 days.. so I’m hoping it comes soon!? Hopefully we can get some bd-ong in even though I’m still sick and now my SO is also not feeling great. :(
shanay
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby anu_D » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:59 am

Hi All,

I am back after being gone for a while. Lots happened that kept me away. My grandfather passed away very unexpectedly and I have been trying to cope with that. I was devastated but I am much better now.

Right now I am 11dpo, desperately hoping for a positive this cycle but my symptoms have been all over the place. I had very strong af type cramps from 7dpo until 9dpo when it disappeared completely only to come back with a vengeance the night of 10dpo (last night) and gone this morning again. No idea what is happening. I feel every day go by and I find myself wishing for a bfp more and more. Also strangely some part of me feels if I get a positive this cycle it would almost be like my grandpa or a piece of him came back to me :)

The days keep getting more difficult with this uncertainty and only bfns so far :(
anu_D
Friend

Postby twobridefamily » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:40 pm

Hello everyone!! We are in our TWW here as well... love having a group like this to connect with during what is very slowly moving two weeks. EEEkkk!! We are 3dpo and it feels like a month has gone by already. How do you not talk about this with your partners every second of the day?! We are trying to keep ourselves busy with work and friends dates as well. Wishing all of you in your TWW this week baby dusk and good wishes!!
twobridefamily
Friend

Postby Ljms » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:07 am

Hi this is my 3rd cycle since marriage. Realized I o much later than expected after i used opks this cycle. Im currently 5dpo and only symptom is the waves of nausea yesterday and today not had that before! I have short Lp so af due on 20th.
Ljms
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to General TTC Stuff