Would anyone like to share the tww?

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Would anyone like to share the tww?

Postby jazziebear » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:28 pm

So I am losing it. I am 10dpo. BFN's are making me sad. My goal is not to test again until Friday (12 dpo) and then not again until sunday (14dpo) if that one is still negative. My cycles range from 28-32 days. They've been on the longer side lately. DF and I were not trying, however, we bd unprotected two days in a row while i was ovulating. This would be my third pregnancy. I had one end as a chemical Sept 2016 and a blighted ovum Dec 2016. Since that time, I have not been able to turn the maternal instincts off and the clock is ticking extremely loud these days. I'm symptom spotting like crazy, but I do feel like I am pg this time. I'm exhausted, sore bbs, had brown tinged cm a couple of days ago accompanied by nagging cramps that reminded me of implantation, I broke out all over my face and even on my body which is abnormal for me, had yellow snot like cm yesterday and now back to creamy white cm, cp is very high still, having insomnia anytime I try to sleep, and I'm extremely gassy. FC this is a positive result. Torturing myself by testing early in the TWW.
jazziebear

Postby shanay » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:15 pm

Hi Jazziebear! OMG the tww is the absolute worst! ... your symptoms sound really really promising though!!! my early tests were SO confusing last weekend which is why I've decided to just wait until Saturday to try again, by then I *should* know for sure! I hope you get your BFP!!!!!!
shanay
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Skylight026 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:23 pm

Katy I’m so sorry. I hope your ivf is soon and will do the trick!

Shanay I cant believe you’ve been able to wait this long. You’re stronger than me. I still have my fingers crossed for your bfp soon!!

Jazzie keep us updated. I hope you get the answer you want which sounds like a bfp...good luck!! If you don’t get your bro this cycle are you and df gonna actually try?

Afm- my opks don’t seem to be extremely dark just yet so I’m thinking o will be this weekend. I don’t think I’ve missed my surge since I haven’t had my normal ewcm or cramps but my cm seems to be changing. My opk today looked like my opk I had last cycle 2 days before my positive. Don’t know if that really means much but I hope my positive comes soon so I can just relax. I’m going to retest again tonight since my opks in the evening seem to be darker and that’s when I got my positive last cycle.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Thenervousnelly » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:58 pm

Welp- I'm out too. Af showed this morning, right on time. I feel sort of defeated since we followed SMEP pretty much to the t.I have been under a lot of stress with many life issues/changes. But I didn't think that would impact it that much... Got the crying out of my system about it I think.

I was trying to think of why/why not today between tears, and I guess the only 'issue' is I don't really get any fertile CM, like ewcm that is. However, I was wondering if you guys know of ways to improve this. I want to go a natural route. I've read Hydration, Evening Primrose oil, and maybe a product called Fertile CM- have any of you tried it? I'm really into natural products so I don't want to use Pre Seed if I can avoid it..I'm also going to make my husband start taking vitamins, and zinc..

Shanay- I think you're the last 'october' hold out here. I hope you're the one that gets it!
Thenervousnelly
Friend

Postby shanay » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:03 pm

Ah so sorry nelly! :( I was so hoping it was your time!!! Seriously - November is gonna be the month!!

I also find I don’t get very much ewcm so I used a lot of preseed this month.. I get why they say it helps, talk about being “wet” lol! So if there a natural product that is similar to pressed I would def try that! I also had my bf start taking zinc too, and have noticed his “stuff” isn’t clumpy at all anymore? I dunno if that helps sperm move better?? I also read preseed helps keep some of the speed that typicall dies right away live a lot longer?

Ahhh the pressure of being the last one.. I am so worried my body is playing tricks on me. Trying to ignore all these “symptoms” and stay occupied until Saturday
shanay
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby shanay » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:26 am

Well I caved this am and took one of those cheapie tests on about a 2 hour hold and I don’t see anything... so I am so confused... what is my body doing ?!?!
shanay
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby shanay » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:13 am

And I only had a 2 hour hold because I had to get up twice in the night to pee, so annoying! Maybe af is just super late? I just wish I would have some pms symptoms or something so I could know if she was coming, I still have no symptoms of her? Could I just b one of those unlucky people who gets a super late positive? I think if I test Saturday am (cd37) and it’s a BFN, I should go to the doctors just cause I’ve been having all These weird pulling twinges and ovary cramps. I would love to know whether I’m pregnant or not before I go away next week. Wah.
shanay
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Ljms » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:27 am

Try again with a sensitive test later try not to drink too much so its not too diluted! If no show I would go to doctor and get them to test.
Ljms

Postby shanay » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:08 am

Yea I think I'm gonna go back to the original plan and use a FRER Saturday morning, which now I have a feeling will be a BFN, and then go to the doctors and be like WTF! lol I have been having so much milky cm that it has felt like I peed myself, so that kinda gave me some hope. My digestive system is also being weird, I am always very regular, but I have been constipated for 3 days now.. also thought hmmm maybe that's good? (I read you can become constipated when you're pregnant). At this point I almost just want my damn period to come so I can get on with the next cycle.
shanay
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Ljms » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:19 am

I honestly think that your body knows when you are ttc and starts to react in way even when your not. I had tons of cm last cycle which was weird for me and coming up to this november cycle I have been super nauseous for days on end on CD7-11. But hopefully you will be lucky and get your BFP soon!
Ljms

Postby shanay » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:24 am

I know! It's super frustrating. I don't really care which way it goes this month, obviously a BFP would be nice, but if not it's not a big deal. I'm going away for 11 days, so yes, it would be nice to be able to have some drinks and not feel nauseous on the trip etc. and it's also my 30th birthday at the end of the month, so I wouldn't mind not being pregnant for those celebrations.. sooo hopefully my body figures it out.
shanay
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Ljms » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:34 am

That would be nice. You are only turning 30 so you are good time wise! Im 33 but saw my doctor the other day and she said to wait 6 months and if nothing happens she will do tests. Kinda relived by that as don't want to wait a year. Hopefully we will get BFP's soon!
Ljms

Postby Skylight026 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:59 am

Shanay that sucks...are you sure you o’d When you think you did? That’s the worse feeling is not knowing what is going on. You don’t want af to come because you want to be pregnant but at the same time you want her to come to try again. It’s so frustrating. Stay positive...if you do get af, you get to celebrate!!! Woohoo!!!
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby shanay » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:05 pm

I don't really know when I o'd - I am just guessing...

today is cd35... so, could I have actually o'd insanely late at like, cd27 or something?! Do I even bother getting a FRER and trying?! Do I just forget the WHOLE thing and see if I eventually get af?!! If I don't have it by the time we go away that is cd44, which would be.. crazy hahaha
shanay
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Thanki » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:16 pm

Sorry to those that are out right now but really enjoy the weekend .
Shanay perhaps you o’d Later? Did you keep dtd after you thought u o’d? There’s always a chance before af I’m very hopeful you will have some answers well before your trip
Thanki
Friend

PreviousNext

Return to General TTC Stuff