Would anyone like to share the tww?

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Would anyone like to share the tww?

Postby shanay » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:53 am

Krippy - I was thinking the same thing.. next time I get a BFP I will go to the doctors right away. I think when I got my first BFP on Friday, October 27th, I should have gone right away, just in case progesterone was the issue? I am just happy that we go away on Friday for 11 days, going to relax and get lots of bding in!! I had bought the first response ovulation kit a few weeks ago, and I opened it last week without realize once you open it, you have to use them within 30 days, so i'm wondering if I should use them, otherwise they're garbage?? I would have to start today or tomorrow I think? I just don't want to stress myself out with them since last month was kind of useless for me.

I'm so pumped for all of you that are heading into the tww together!! Sending everyone good vibes and hope we get some BFPS!!! I have a really good feeling about November!
shanay
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Skylight026 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:26 pm

Krippy we bd Friday and Sunday and I’m hoping to get one more in tonight. I think o day is today and if not it will be tomorrow. It seems like I o the day after my positive. When do you suspect o? Do you have any way of telling? I get cramps and really bloated feeling like I’m constipated.

Tbatch can’t wait to see your test. This month is gonna be a good one!!

Ljms that temp dip is promising.

Shanay I hope you’re doing good. We are here if you need to talk. I have a good feeling this cycle will be it for you. Now you know what to do once you see your positive.

Thanki keep us updated with your appointments!
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ljms » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:20 pm

Just hoping that ovulation this late is not a problem! Gonna keep BD to cover all bases until I get the solid smiley!
Ljms
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Skylight026 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:19 pm

I don’t think late o is bad as long as your lp is long enough.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Skylight026 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:09 pm

Getting my really annoying o cramps. I think it’s safe to say today is o day. Now I have to get db in the mood to bd.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Thanki » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:19 pm

ljms- Nothing wrong with late ovulation, lots of things can delay it. I recently happened to look back at FF from when I had my DD and I o'd on day 29 (certainly didn't realize it was so late at that time) and she is perfect :)

TBatch - nothing wrong with testing early if it makes you feel better!

Shanay - may as well use your tests if they going to expire i guess? Im so happy that you have a trip coming up so soon, yay to drinks and whatever you want to eat without worrying

Thank you for checking in with me, I know this is a ttw forum and i wont keep talking about pregnancy but am definitely
thinking about you ladies and wanted to keep up and am keeping my fingers really crossed for you. My appointments so far have been good hcg doubling but I am going into somewhat of a 3 week wait my self until that first ultrasound. I could have scheduled sooner but wanted to ensure babe would be big enough to see that HB. Found out about my missed miscarriage at my 6 and 7 week scans so i'll truly believe it after that I guess? Sorry for the rant but I'm staying positive and not googling!
Thanki
Friend

Postby Krippycat » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:56 am

Shanay, I would use the opks just where you'll know about when you're going to ovulate. However, if it does stress you out, just take a break from testing. Even if it ends up being a little bit of money wasted, it's better to be relaxed when TTC! I hope you have a great time on your trip and enjoy yourself.

Skylight, I think today was o day for me as well, because I had pinching like pains on the left side! We BD'ed Fri, Sat, and Sun night. Going to try to get one more BD in just to be on the safe side.

Thanki, I'm so glad things seem to be going well so far. Praying you'll get to see/hear a heartbeat when your appointment gets here. Please, keep us updated!
Krippycat
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Ljms » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:07 am

Still on my flashing smileys this morning! Im always 100% regular with 28day cycles within one day or so always get AF. I only have 2 OPK sticks left so hopefully ill get solid with one of them. BD every night now to cover all bases. I have been getting O cramps too.
Shanay deffo use tests if you have them.I have found them very helpful as I would have been well into my tww at this stage had I not used them.
Thanki best of luck with this pregnancy and thanks for the reassurance bout the O days! Ill just have to hope that AF wont come on time so that my LP will be longer.
Good luck Krippycat and Skylight hope NOV is all our months!
Last edited by Ljms on Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ljms
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Skylight026 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:37 am

Thanki this is a tww forum but even after your positive I’m sure it can still be very stressful and you still need support. That’s what we are all here for. I don’t mind hearing about your pregnancy updates.

Krippy did you get one more bd in? I think we are both in our tww now. You doing anything like eating pineapple?

So today is officially 1dpo...I hope. I’m pretty bummed. I fell asleep last night before we can bd. I woke up at 4am and was like crap. I still think 2 days before O could do it though.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ljms » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:00 am

Im sure you have it covered Skylight! Seems that the days before o day most important! Im starting to stress out now with this late cycle thing. Tried internet cheapies and not even a hint of second line at all; while my Digitals are happily flashing away. Starting to worry that maybe not ovulating this cycle and even if I do will it be long enough to implant if it gets fertilized!
Ljms
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Skylight026 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:10 am

Ljms when did you start testing? Do you think it’s possible you could have missed your surge? I think you’re suppose to start pretty early in your cycle with the digitals. Also if you o late af doesn’t come when it’s suppose to. If your o is delayed so is af. If you o on cd14 and you have an lp of 14 af comes on day 28. If you o on day 20 af won’t come til day 34. My cycles have been wonky but normally I o on day 15 or 16 then I get af on day 28/29. This cycle was day 20 so I shouldn’t expect af til day 33 since My lp is 13 days. I hope that helps and makes sense.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ljms » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:25 am

Thanks for clarifying Skylight! I don't think i missed surge as i started testing early but have started temping this cycle and had slight rise this am so hopefully if not peak i can tell I ovulated by that! Feels like my body knows when your TTC and starts messing with you. Never had issues before trying
Ljms
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Skylight026 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:30 am

Yes our bodies definitely know. My afs have been normal for a while with a couple months having an extra long one. Now it seems every month is really long! It’s frustrating!
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ljms » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:36 am

it was funny actually after BD last night i could feel fluttering in my uterus even DH felt it so im hoping it may have been a sign of something happening! FX
Ljms
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby shanay » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:53 am

Ljms - I never got a positive OPK last month and it still worked out, so even if you don't get it, stay hopeful!! It can still happen!!!

Thanki - I don't mind if you talk about your pregnancy on here either!! It's nice to hear about someone making it! lol

We leave in 2 days and I cannot wait to get my mind on better things. I was finally told what I should pack yesterday, we're going to three different places, its 22 degrees and hotter, need beach/summer clothes and some walking gear?? this surprise is killing me, but so happy I have something to look forward too! I took a pregnancy test this morning to make sure it was negative, and yep, stark white! not even a hint of line anymore, so I guess that's good?? Now onto the next cycle...... cd5 today! :)
shanay
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to General TTC Stuff