Would anyone like to share the tww?

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Would anyone like to share the tww?

Postby Skylight026 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:17 pm

Now the hard part...not telling hubby right away.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby milmomma » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:40 pm

I know right! I'm so excited! I can't believe it happened on month 6! I'm totally going to go buy another pack of frers along with some digis. I won't let myself get overly excited just yet because it could be a chemical so I'm not safe until the which definitely doesn't show later this week. but it really is hard containing my excitement
milmomma

Postby milmomma » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:42 pm

I'm over here fantasizing every 5 Seconds about how I'm going to tell him I might wait until I see the doctor and get a for-sure blood positive so maybe not this weekend but the next. It's going to be so hard to not tell him. Yesterday I got all warm and fuzzy when he said to me that he couldn't wait for us to start our family. It's probably going to be my hardest secret I've ever kept. Just cross your fingers that it's a sticky Bean
milmomma

Postby Skylight026 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:02 pm

I got my fingers and legs crossed for you. Can't keep my legs crossed for too long though as I got to keep trying for my bfp lmao. That is so exciting though. And definitely a long time before you tell him. Start looking at Pinterest some more.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby milmomma » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:18 pm

That had me giggling! Yes get your bfp. I'm thing ill put a few items I a box but make it look like a bun arts and crafts. Then I'll ask him to help me get "the food out of the oven" while I record! Im scared to test in the morning... hoping i sill have a bfp
milmomma

Postby Skylight026 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:53 pm

That's a cute idea. There's so many I like. I just hope I don't blurt it out when I get mine. I suck at keeping secrets from him. Don't be scared. You should live in the moment. What symptoms are you having?
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby milmomma » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:21 pm

Tender nips and definitely a crampy feeling... the crampy feeling is also kind of like a full abdomen feeling. I may have felt implanting *twinges in my left uterus area* also last week i was so forgetful! But that's everything so far that's been different
milmomma

Postby Skylight026 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:11 am

Have you retested yet?
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby milmomma » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:46 am

So this is why I say I hate digis sky!!! look at the two with clear (but faint) lines and then the digi saying not pregnant. that is enough to give a woman a complex! I'm going to keep POAS until I run out of my frers (I have 4 left). then i'll do one last one on a digi that will hopefully say pregnant at that point for dh's reveal. I will try to get an appointment with the doctor next week to do blood.
Last edited by milmomma on Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
milmomma

Postby milmomma » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:34 am

this morning
Attachments
digi1.jpg
digi1.jpg (23.32 KiB) Viewed 329 times
milmomma

Postby Skylight026 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:56 am

Omg those are definitely bfp! Just not enough hcg for the digis. I would say wait a couple days for the digi. You are still very early. Congrats!!!
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Skylight026 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:57 am

Today's frer is definitely darker. That's a good sign. Did you use preseed this month?
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby milmomma » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:13 pm

No no preseed this month. I had it but couldn't find it grrr. I am going to go do bloods next week once I'm legitimately past my due date with AF. it is still a bfp and definitely darker. I am keeping track and will line them up and take picture of them in a row once I've used them all. I am still in shock and paranoid... I woke up 10 times worrying about it in my sleep. One super interesting thing is a few nights ago I had a baby dream... I birthed 8 kiddos in this dream it was vivid and odd so I was thinking that might have been a baby dream because of the bfp? I have never dreamt about babies. I was also thinking this little bean is a camping bean! we went camping did the bd all relaxed like and didn't think anything of it! that was last Saturday pretty much on my O so I'm also thinking this little bean may just be a boy since we did it right on the O.
milmomma

Postby Skylight026 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:51 pm

Yes keep testing and take a progression pic. When was af suppose to be due?
That is a really weird dream. I had baby dreams the first month but I think it's cuz I was excited about it.
Of course it's gonna happen when you relax.
So did you finalize how to tell hubby? Bun in the oven plan? Mine wouldn't get it lol.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby milmomma » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:11 pm

i totally will keep taking progression pictures. I'm thinking that I will ask him to get the food from the oven... but just put some things in a bread basket like a digi tests, card and some booties. someone suggested me getting a shirt made that says *this isn't a food baby* LMAO and then tugging that on in the mix. do you have any fun ideas? I'm trying to combat my anxiety by thinking about the future. I need to read up on what to do AFTER the bfp.
milmomma

PreviousNext

Return to General TTC Stuff