Would anyone like to share the tww?

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Would anyone like to share the tww?

Postby Krippycat » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:18 pm

Shaina, that's all sounding very promising. Hoping AF stays far away and you get that bfp.

Isabel, awww, it will be so sweet to announce on Christmas! I can't wait to hear their reactions.

As for me, 1dpo today. The wait begins.
Krippycat
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:46 pm

ahh that sounds so amazing!!! Best Christmas present EVER! I am still *praaaying* that I can do that for my mom and Kyle's mom on Christmas.. my mom will literally lose her marbles.. I will be videoing her reaction for sure lol

Wooo yay 1dpo!! The wonderful wait lol

I seriously don't know what I would do with this group to vent to, probably drive one Kyle or one of my girlfriends insane with all my 'symptoms' lol :mrgreen:
shanay
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:59 pm

Kristen Yay...1dpo! During my tww I honestly didn’t have very many symptoms so even if it feels like af is coming don’t lose hope. I had my normal af cramps right at 10dpo like I usually do.

Shaina it is great to have people to talk to. I still love talking to you ladies even after my bfp. I hope you get the Christmas bfp you want and get to share the exciting news on Christmas Day. I will definitely be recording their reaction but that just means I have to record the whole night so I don’t tip them off.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Krippycat » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:19 pm

I'm going to try my best to keep busy in this two week wait. Shouldn't be hard with Christmas quickly approaching. I just don't want to get my hopes up too much, because I already know it's going to be upsetting enough if AF arrives right before Christmas.
Krippycat
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:39 pm

Oh awesome! You'll have to somehow share it with us?! Love seeing that stuff :)

Yes Kristen - at least you'll have a lot going on with Christmas coming up! I feel like I don't have one free day until after the holidays - I am already drained out. I really hope you get your Christmas miracle!! We got this :D
shanay
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Krippycat » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:58 pm

Thank you, Shaina. :-) Fingers crossed for the both of us!
Krippycat
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:52 am

So last night after we bd’d, I started getting really bad sharp pains on my right ovary.. I could barely move because of it... they’re not as bad anymore but it still hurts quite a bit... also, still no af.. I’m wondering if this could have been a cyst that ruptured? All I know is horrible pain on your ovary while you’re ttc freaks me out out a bit
shanay
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Krippycat » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:55 pm

Hmmm... Could have been a cyst. Hopefully it was a one time thing and won't happen again!! If AF doesn't show, when do you intend to test again?
Krippycat
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:17 pm

I have no idea but woww it was super painful.. I'm still having some cramping down there.

I have nooo idea when I should test. I want to test so badly, but I am afraid of the BFN. Today is cd32. I was going to wait until Saturday but it seems so far away... when do you think I should test?

I have two FR but I don't want to waste them.... I also have like 10 cheapies. I also still don't have any af symptoms. My breasts are feeling fuller but no pain, and I always get pain before af. I am feeling a bit nauseous now, on and off, I have been constipated for the past 5 days.. I usually go every day.. feeling really tired again, and my cervix is super mushy again. I feel like these are good symptoms but I don't want to get my hopes up..
shanay
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:19 pm

Oh and I am superrrrrrrr moody.. I threw a bowl last night because it got stuck in the drawer lol... I think I have said the word f*ck at work like 50 times today hah. I have noticed I am snapping at people too. I don't normally get like this before af either? My PMS symptoms are being really bloated and really really sore boobs.
shanay
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MrsWright31617 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:20 pm

Shanay prayers that you get that bfp. Afm I’m entering my fertile window in a couple of days (cd10)so going to start opk tomorrow and get ready for a bd marathon this weekend lol.
MrsWright31617
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Skylight026 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:28 pm

Shaina I can’t wait for you to test! I hope it’s a bfp. The symptoms sound promising. You should be able to test sooner than Saturday and get an accurate result.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby shanay » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:45 pm

MrsWright - wahooooo bd marathon!! when do you usually ovulate?? Then you get to join the wonderful tww :mrgreen:

I was thinking maaybe I'll test Thursday instead? I just wanted to wait until after Wednesday, that way if I ovulated on cd20, that puts me at 13dpo at least... if it's a BFN and I still don't have af then I'll test again Saturday? I just have a weird feeling it's going to be a BFN even though I'm having these symptoms and I don't have af yet.. I am terrified of the BFN after last months tease lol
shanay
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Krippycat » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:49 pm

Shaina, I can't wait for you to test. All these symptoms sound so promising! I'm hoping you get your bfp. If not, though, atleast we have a new year coming up, and new beginnings! Hopefully 2018 will be a great year for us!!

Mrswright, I hope you get plenty of BD'ing in!!
Krippycat
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:30 pm

Ahhhhhhhh I kinda want to test tonight.. I just don't think I can hold for that long. I have the world's smallest bladder so the most I can ever hold is 2 hours, and I've also had a lot of liquids today... If I can go now and then wait till I'm home at 5:30, do you think that would be enough time?
shanay
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to General TTC Stuff