Would anyone like to share the tww?

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: southernbelle, maddy, unaffected, JessM

Re: Would anyone like to share the tww?

Postby shanay » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:28 pm

I asked about that and he told me he wouldn't test for that until I have three chemicals.... I was like so I would have to go through this again and again?? Kind of sucks but i guess it is what it is?
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Krippycat » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:24 pm

Ugh! Doctors are so frustrating! Doesn't even seem fair, because if it was low progesterone, taking supplements very well could save a pregnancy.
Krippycat
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:41 pm

Right!! That is what I thought! I think if I'm having another chemical right now, if this seems to be happening for the third time next time, I will lie and say that I've already had 3.. It would be so annoying to go through this 3 times for something as silly as just needing to take a progesterone supplement! I don't have a family doctors so I could probably get away with lying..

Do you think I could just take progesterone anyways next time, if this one doesn't work out? Or is that something I would only want take if I needed it??
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Krippycat » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:53 pm

I don't think it would hurt to take it even if you didn't have a problem. I think only thing extra progesterone will do if you're not pregnant is delay your period.

Isabel would probably know more about it.
Krippycat
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:52 pm

Extra progesterone does not hurt it would just delay af if it were to come. They put me on progesterone because my periods were so painful and heavy and when I called to tell them I was pregnant they told me to keep taking them vaginally even though they don’t know if my progesterone is actually low. I don’t think it would hurt to start it.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby shanay » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:49 am

Ahhh gotchas!! Well my hcg is at 4... lowwww as low.. so either I’m about to get af if it’s a chemical or it’s extremely early as I don’t know when I ovulated.. sooo still have no idea lol I’ll see the doctor on Thursday and if af hasn’t showed up he said he was gonna send me for more blood work again .. cd39 today
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Skylight026 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:23 am

That is really low. And I thought tests don’t show positive with that low of a number.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby shanay » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:57 am

Yeppp. Sucks. Which is why I am assuming I am having another chemical/mc whatever.
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Skylight026 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:23 am

I’m sorry shaina. I hope that’s not the case. Did you try pineapple this cycle to help with implantation? I would say to start progesterone cream as well. I’m not sure if it’s as effective as the supplements but it’s worth a try.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby shanay » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:27 am

Yep, I had it everyday! but I mean - I don't really know when i ovulated so who knows if it was even the right time?! lol maybe i'll use opk's again so it isn't so confusing next month - i just didnt have any luck with them when I used them before so it was still confusing.

Do you think those tests from the weekend could have been evaporation lines?? I just don't get why I haven't started to bleed yet? last month I got another faint positive and started to spot/bleed 4 hours later, and my gf who had an early miscarriage started to bleed right after her HCG dropped to 7? All I am having is a ton of creamy/watery cm still??
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby shanay » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:34 am

If by some miracle those tests were evaps and I ovulated last week when I had all that ewcm, i saw this chart online that shows typical levels.. so 1-14 days after conception you COULD have a level of 4.. it just would need to keep rising.. wishful thinking lol
Attachments
37F5592C-01EA-473D-A75C-7F3AEB557FCE.jpeg
(235.72 KiB) Not downloaded yet
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Skylight026 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:51 am

I hope those lines were Evaps and you ovulated super late. You probably didn’t eat the pineapple at the right time. That would make sense for you to have a level of 4 if you are 7 days after conception. I’m praying for you!
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby shanay » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:05 am

I know.. I keep looking at them and I'm like, are they grey?? I had posted them in the POAS forum and someone said they looked like evaps.. so lets just go with that...? ........ lol

I think I need to just not think about it anymore, and just see if af shows up or not... so much easier said then done! Kyle is like WTF why is this sh*t so confusing!! hahaha
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ljms » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:22 am

Fingers crossed for you! I am just wondering about the pineapple, do you take once you have ovulated or wait a few days?
Ljms
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby shanay » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:41 am

It is after you confirm ovulation! I used this site:
http://natural-fertility-info.com/brome ... ation.html
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to General TTC Stuff