trouble

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

trouble

Postby wallaromania1 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:54 am

I'm new here. I'm just starting infertility treatment and one of the test results showed that I have a subseptus uterus, which can significant increase my chances of miscarriage. Well, I'm 39, chances are already higher. So my doctor suggested me an IVF with the help of surrogate mother. As I’ve told that I do not know much about this process so have many doubts in my mind. Is there anyone who can help me out? Also I want a clear idea about this process both medically and legally. I know that there are many clinics where IVF is done successfully. But we are unable to recognize which one is reliable!! So expecting a reply from a person with experience. Thank you.
wallaromania1

Re: trouble

Postby vonnjohn598 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:03 am

Hi, Welcome to the board .Though I'm on the other side of the treatment now, still am reading posts and sharing my story. Some time ago I was looking for help and support and encouragement. That's why dropped in here. This is a great place to be in definitely!
A little background. I'm 45 years. Years ago I was diagnosed on endo, but had never suspected STH of this kind before as I had no symptoms. Only slight pelvic pain during menstruation. Married for 5 years we tried naturally all this time but failed. Had unsuccessful IUI, 2 lapos done. Finally Dr said it all would be useless using own dramatically aged eggs.
We passed IVF with donor egg in Ukrainian clinic Biotexcom. They have a very clear norms and rules which we have to maintain. We cannot meet the egg donor which is their policy. From various people we came to know that they have a huge database of egg donor so we relied .Now our process started successfully and embryo is successfully transferred .After that my pregnancy test has been done and we got a good news .After 12 weeks we flew back home. Now we’re waiting for our baby.
I believe God blesses us for waiting. This is so nice you're looking for the way out of this trouble. Thinking of you and wishing you the best of luck with your treatment
vonnjohn598

Postby asaliu291 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:16 am

I felt so connected to your story. I am sure there are many people those who are thanking you for sharing the story because they are also suffering from depression. I appreciate your courage; it takes lots of guts to say something like this openly. I cannot say much about other clinic but I can share information about BIOTEXCOM infertility clinic. All foreign clients visit this clinic to receive the best as well as cheapest treatment. This clinic has an excellent facility, they provide their client free accommodation, food and transportation. They conduct surrogacy only with husband’s sperm. You have said that you don’t have any medical condition so you can avail the IVF procedure. The woman has to be medically fit for IVF. The initial consultation also is free. Before going make sure you talk to the representative of that clinic. Simply visit their site http://biotexcom.com for more information.
asaliu291

Postby wallaromania1 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:22 am

Alright but i am not a resident of Ukraine. People like me can't go to Ukraine just for the treatment. I will surely keep in mind the name of the clinic.
wallaromania1

Return to General TTC Stuff