Weird periods

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Weird periods

Postby Rosebud91 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:38 pm

Hello all

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for a year now. My doctor has done a full check up and everything looks fine. We will be checking my tubes this month and he will start me on clomid.
I've been trying to lose weight and have lost 10 pounds. My last two periods have been weird. I started almost a week early last month and now I'm 3 days late and getting BFN.
Wondering if anyone else had this happen to them. Could I be pregnant or do you think it's the weight loss?
Rosebud91

Re: Weird periods

Postby Lisaclark123 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:34 am

Hi welcome friend. You need not panic about this horrible situation in your life. I want to pray God to provide enough energy and power to handle this difficult situation in positive way. I am here for you to provide easy and effective method to defeat your late period problem to conceive effectively. You can easily lose your body weight with limited time period with under my guidance. I also face problem like you in my life just 2 years ago. I am one of the lucky women who get healthy baby gift. Now we are happy and healthy enjoying our life very well. I hope you can also defeat infertility problem and enjoy happy life that fulfill your dream into reality. We consult with popular gynecologist of Ukraine to get permanent solution of this problem.
I want to suggest you some easy and effective tips and tricks that are sufficient to clear your problem in medical way. You should not miss this golden opportunity in your life to get maximum gain from my personal life experience. You should be very informative to understand your body signal very well. You should maintain your body hormone level in balance. It is medically proven fact that stress and depression are very responsible for difficult situation for easily conceive.
You should understand the importance of regular product cycle that clearly indicate that your body hormone level with the reproduction system. You should live Healthy lifestyle that is necessary to provide proper blood supply to all organ of body to create win-win situation to defeat infertility problem in limited time period. You should maintain high hemoglobin level to conceive effectively and easy pregnancy like me. I hope you get healthy baby gift that bring endless joy in your life like me.
Lisaclark123
Friend

Re: Weird periods

Postby stacy1246 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:41 am

Hi Lisa welcome at this open online forum. I am one of the unlucky women who face same problem like you. I want to take your personal life experience to solve my problem in easy and effective way. I strictly follow your tips and tricks very well to get maximum benefit in short time period. I like your cooperative nature. I wish and pray for happy and heath for you and your baby. I got full inspiration after reading your valuable feedback to defeat this period problem. We try each and every effective method to conserve effectively but every time failed. I read your suggestion very well and choose the right path to conceive effectively through your guidance. I hope you provide full support to defeat my period problem in easy and effective way. We consult with popular gynecologist of Ukraine to get cure of this horrible problem.
I hope to get your valuable suggestion help me to defeat this horrible problem in my life that is full of stress and depression. I want to know how to overcome stress and depression in effective way. You can suggest me some easy yoga and meditation posture that is suitable for conceiving easily. I want to know about exact calorie value for whole day working for smoothly. I want to know how to overcome negative thinking. This negative thinking ruins my life day by day. I want to overcome this difficult situation at any cost. You can suggest me more effective methods to makes hormones level in balance. I am waiting for your valuable tips and tricks to get maximum benefit.
I am waiting for your instant help to solve out my problem as soon as possible.
stacy1246

Return to General TTC Stuff