TTC

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC

Postby divyalal » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:52 pm

I actually just need to vent this, I really feel Iike this whole process just drains the life and energy out of me. I get a bfn and I'm down all day! It's effecting my everyday life! When cp and cm determine mood it can't be good. I know much of it is hormones from the cycle but realistcly how much can I blame on that? I know I'm not alone and not stopping ttc either but what can I do about this? Ighhhrrrrrwwwr
divyalal

Re: TTC

Postby Danaa » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:18 am

You are definitely not alone,ttc can become such a stressful thing and all then hormones we are experiencing can definitely make you moody,I myself go from emotional,loving,sensitive to a total b**ch :))
Hang in there,the reward of getting pregnant and feeling ur baby move is greater than everything.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby kellyK1 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:56 pm

Hie divyalal, hope you are doing well. I am sorry to hear about the mess condition you are currently facing. I know it feels very weak inside. You have to stay strong its just emotions and i am sure you can easily overcome them. Remember being positive from mind plays a very major role in life and health. I had a friend who was suffering from the same problem as you are. The doctor made her understand the benefit of healthy and positive mind. Thus after months of continuous emotional change and lifestyle change, she was able to conceive. So please be positive and stay happy. I hope my reply helps you in some way.
kellyK1
Friend

Postby Nessa05 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:57 am

Hello OP! I am so sorry about the situation you are in. I can relate. We've been trying to conceive for more than 8 years. I had 6 miscarriages which were breaking me down one by one. I feel mad or sad all the time. I don't remember the last time when I was really happy... And that is really sad. Everyone says that I should start to enjoy my life. And half of me know this is true. Time passes by and I really don't want to miss it because of my inability to have a baby. I just think nothing will make me happy until I hold my baby in my arms. I tried so hard to distract from this whole situation. But my life was such a mess and it still is... Anyway I think we found a good option which will help us to become parents and start our new happy life. I wish you best of luck with your ttc! I hope you will become a mother as soon as possible!
Nessa05
Friend

Postby Smithcourtney » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:42 am

I'm with you guys when it comes to the stress and the state of mind while dealing with ttc. The way your personality and body is effected physically and psychologically is hard to mention in a few lines. I've been trying to conceive for a long time now. I'm 46, and the first and last time I was able to conceive was last year. Things didn't turn out well and I had a miscarriage. We checked with the clinic, fortunately there was nothing wrong with my husband. They ran a few tests and told me that my uterus lining wasn't strong enough. Maybe it's an age factor or a genetic defect. But they said that I might have another miscarriage if I get pregnant again. I didn't believe it first so I checked with another clinic. The doctors over there almost gave the same verdict. I didn't give up after this and went online in search of possible solutions. Until now I haven't been successful. Someone referred me to this website. I hope to find answers and possible solutions to my problems which apparently don't have any resolutions so far.
Smithcourtney

Return to General TTC Stuff