Symptoms

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Symptoms

Postby Nikkixobaby » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:39 pm

Hi ladies. Okay SO. I ovulated on Sept 7th. Had sex 4 days prior day of and 3 days after. For the last few days ive been having cramping on and off, a little nauseous from time to time and today I got this milky discharge. Could this be implantation already????
Attachments
Screenshot_20170911-153842.png
(218.69 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Nikkixobaby

Re: Symptoms

Postby sonamgupta2107 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:41 am

Hi dear. I am happy that you are seeking answers in such a renowned forum and I am sure you will get perfect answers. I am going to tell you my experience. Well, what made me the test was the fact that I got a terrible migraine, took one of my meds and was going to take a 2nd because that didn't work and I thought, crap I shouldn't be taking this without testing. So I sent my DH to the store to get a pee stick even though I was sure it would be negative since they have been negative for 7 years... I wanted to make myself feel better about taking the meds. Imagine my shock when it was positive! DH kept asking over and over when I did my HCG shot. He was convinced it was a false positive but I knew exactly when I took it. I didn't really get any other symptoms until a few weeks later when morning sickness set in full force. Try to consult with Lotus Clinic, the best in Ukraine if you feel any complications while pregnant.
sonamgupta2107
Friend

Return to General TTC Stuff