I'm happy

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

I'm happy

Postby Young lady » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:32 am

I’m here to share my IVF successful story. I’m 32 years old. I got married in 2014. We want to have our own baby. When I reached to the doctor he told me that I was suffering from PCOS. I was so afraid after diagnose. I was unable to be normal. It was a very tough time for me.
And after visiting different clinics I come to know about the biotexcom. They motivate me and gave me proper medication. They give me positive thoughts. Due to this I was hoping for my own baby.
It was an amazing experience with them. So now I’m pregnant. I’m due in next month. thanks.
Young lady

Re: I'm happy

Postby Smithcourtney » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:00 pm

Hello young lady. I'm happy to hear your success story. You must be enjoying your pregnancy and I hope the rest of your journey goes smoothly. Can I ask you what the doctors told you? What is pcos? How did you come to know that something was wrong. Were you having problems conceiving? And how did you find a solution? I would like to know in more detail as I myself am suffering from a similar situation. I've posted this in other places as well. Maybe I can get your help. I'm 46 years old and I have no kids. I was married 3 times but I wasn't able to conceive even once. My 4th marriage is a successful one. Me and my husband want to start a family now. I was successful in conceiving last year but unfortunately that resulted in a miscarriage. I took the opinion of different doctors and according to them my uterus lining wasn't thick enough. Another pregnancy might give the same results as per the doctors. So what do you suggest at this point?
Smithcourtney

Return to General TTC Stuff