FertileCM

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

FertileCM

Postby Ashleyttc022816 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:42 am

Hi everyone I'm ashley. I'm new to this. has anyone used fertile CM and it helped. I don't get ewcm at all and I think it's keeping me from getting pregnant. I've been trying a year then stopped and now first monah trying again. Im using preseed this month and ordered fertile cm and wanted to know if it's helped anyone. I'm also using soft cups and bought the stork OTC but it looks complicated to use lol. I don't want to waste his sperm by spilling it. If you don't know what the stork OTC is its an at home insemination kit. Any help and advice would be great. Thanks
Ashleyttc022816

Re: FertileCM

Postby BreeAndJoe081415 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:09 am

I used uit for several months and noticed a huge difference in the quantity of my ewcm. I didn't use it every day of the month like it says to either. I started it the last day of my period through ovulation, then stopped it until next month. It did not get me pregnant as I have other issues to blame for that, but it very much increases how much cm you produce which can only help your chances. Just know that if you use your cm to track your ovulation, this will definitely throw off your predictions, so use ovulation kits to make sure you are pin pointing the right day. Good luck!!
TTC #1 since May 2015
DH: 31, good SA. Me: 28, Stage 2 Endometriosis. Ectopic with rupture May 2016, right salpingectomy, open but damaged left tube
OPK, preeseed, fertilAid for men, fertilCM, prenatals, daily aspirin. 3 cycles Clomid with timed intercourse- BFNs
Now seeing Reproductive Endocrinology for further testing...
BreeAndJoe081415
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby crazy2tryforbaby#5 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:18 am

i actually used preseed with my last pregnancy and got pregnant asap. i also used mucinex as well. i dont necessarily think the absence of EWCM will keep you from getting pregnant , because ive gotten pregnant without it,

lisa
crazy2tryforbaby#5
Friend

Postby makingbaby#2 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:07 pm

Hi Ashley!

Ive used FertimeCM in the past and DH used the FertileAid for men at the same time. I dont think I produced much of anything when I was on that just to be honest. But I switched to regular Evening Primrose oil capsules and they helped alot.
DS - 2
TTC Baby #2

makingbaby#2

Return to General TTC Stuff