TTC/Pregnant/Living Life after an IUD

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: TTC/Pregnant/Living Life after an IUD

Postby wakasa_78 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:16 pm

Couldn’t help myself, took another set of tests this morning, and the IC line is a bit stronger and the digital one says 2-3 weeks pregnant. Feeling a little bit better now. :)
DH is 38, has no known fertility issues
I am 39, have PCO, dermoid cysts, very little ovarian matter left
IUD removed in April, 2015 - TTC#1 since May, 2015
:bfp: on September 3, 2015 @ 13 DPO, EDD May 13, 2016
Baby BOY born on May 14, 2016
TTC#2 since November, 2017
:bfp: on April 13th, 2018, EDD December 18, 2018
wakasa_78
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby wakasa_78 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:10 pm

By the way, did you feel dizzy in any of your early pregnancies?
wakasa_78
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby wakasa_78 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:33 am

Hi!

I hope your week is going well! :)

I have my first nurse appointment on the 30th, and it’s also Samu’s 2-year checkup. This nurse has an ultrasound machine, and she promised me we can have a look to see if everything is in order. :)

Wanted to see some darkening lines, so I pOAS on an OPK this morning. I ran out of HPTs, so I decided to see if you can actually test for pregnancy with OPKs. You can! Both lines were just as strong. :)

Nothing new to report here. Feeling exhausted each night at 7 p.m. And my nipples are getting sore, it’s just like when Samu was a newborn baby. It’s not painful, though.
wakasa_78
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ckatta14 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:43 am

Hi!

I’ll check into those at her next appointment. I’m so worried he’s not gonna be happy with her progress. She is changing for sure but she’s not reaching the big milestones.

I checked for af every time I used the toilet for weeks lol until it finally sank in that I was really pregnant. I was in love with oranges for the first line 3 months with Kensi!!!! I ate them all day long.
I’m so glad you took more tests and are feeling better about it all!
When do you go to the dr?
I was very dizzy in early pregnancy!!!

My Dh said the same thing haha. Such an ego boost for them as if we had no part in it lol.

How is Samu? How is everything with his cheek?

How did all the testing for your Dh go, is he okay?
Me: 32
DH: 41
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby wakasa_78 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:09 am

Hi! :D

When’s her next appointment? What milestones should she be reaching by now? Is she rolling around and moving a lot? I’m sure she will get there! I don’t know if you have the term “corrected age” or something similar over there, but here preemies are always judged based on how old they would be had they reached “normal” gestation.

I don’t know when I will see the doctor, but usually you don’t see one for more than a couple of times, it’s the nurse you see more regularly. I guess sometime before reaching the second trimester and then around the time you reach 35 weeks or so? You only see the doctor more often if you have trouble or multiples.

Samu is doing fabulously! He still has a runny nose most of the time, but he’s otherwise doing well, so I guess it might be due to the final teeth coming through. He will have another cheek checkup this summer. I don’t know if the hemangioma has gotten any bigger, it doesn’t seem like it has.

DH will have to take blood pressure medication for the rest of his life, but luckily he won’t have to go on dialysis anytime soon! That is something we can live with.

Have a great week!
wakasa_78
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ckatta14 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:40 am

Hi

She goes next month for her check up. She has to go every few months for measurements and weight checks. We do have that the term corrected age but the issue is that she wasn’t even a month early (3w5d) so they’re only giving her not even a month to be behind, she had quit growing long before inside and that’s not being factored in. She is rolling, laughing and chats but she does not sit on her own , she can hold her head up but she’s not crawling, reaching or playing with toys, she’s not putting things towards her mouth. Most people in public think she’s a newborn or only a few months old. She’s just not making quick enough progress for them.

I forgot you see the nurse more so than the dr. I remember that now. I’m so excited for you!!

I’m glad Samu is doing well! He’s gotta be so big and talking a lot?

I’m happy to hear most everything is okay with your Dh! Mine takes blood pressure medication every day too.

Is winter finally breaking for you guys? It’s been the longest winter here I’m so sick of it and ready to move south where it’s warm lol.

Any weekend plans?
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby wakasa_78 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:08 am

Hi!

I wonder why they can’t factor in the fact that she stopped growing before birth?! I’m sure she will catch up, in her own time.

Samu is, indeed, a big boy these days! :) He talks A LOT, but some of it is still gibberish... But he has a pretty extensive vocabulary already, so I don’t feel worried about it.

Spring finally came last weekend, and some days have been pretty warm. I suddenly have to worry about Samu’s outdoor clothing because I don’t have that kind of clothing for him in his current size... It’s supposed to cool down a bit next week but I will have to go shopping for the clothes this weekend. On top of all the grading I have...

I have a haircut appointment for tomorrow morning, but that’s the extent of my weekend plans. How about you? Any plans? Feeling better?
wakasa_78
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby wakasa_78 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:57 am

Hi!

Still not feeling a lot of symptoms, so I’m getting uneasy, thinking that I already lost the baby. The only symptom I have is being exhausted.

I want to keep doing HPTs to see the lines darken but I tell myself I shouldn’t. May do my last digital one tomorrow or Tuesday.

I had forgotten how anxious I get in the beginning. :(
wakasa_78
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ckatta14 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:40 am

Morning :)

I’m positive she will catch up but he just keeps pushing for testing if she’s not doing exactly what he wants. I wish they’d do the check ups and kinda quit looking to diagnose her with something bc she’s not the “normal” baby. It’s frustrating.

Yesterday was the first nice day we’ve had. It’s been such a long winter and I was completely over it lol. I’m so ready for spring, my kids need all new spring/summer clothes too. I feel like I’m always buying new clothes for them, they outgrow them so quickly lol.

I didn’t feel anything really other than I’d get dizzy and I was exhausted. I too got concerned a few times but rght now things are just getting going. How far along are you, 6 weeks? I hope you don’t get morning sickness, did you with Samu? When do you see the nurse? I kept test taking too, it’s so hard not too.

We had a busy weekend. It’s nice but at the same time I feel like I have no days off in a week. It gets exhausting. I did get my laundry done and hung outside, it felt so good to Have nice eviyfg weather to hang them dry.

Have a great week!!
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Previous

Return to TTC Buddy Groups