LGBT TTC Family Support

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

LGBT TTC Family Support

Postby twobridefamily » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:31 pm

Greetings TTC friends...

In honor of yesterday being National Coming Out Day, I wanted to write my first post as a new member to the site around LGBT and TTC. We are a two bride family who have started on our TTC journey over the past year with getting healthy, weight loss, and prepping to be our best as we start our process. Last month we got married after 6 years together, and this past week was our very first IUI try!! We are excited, allow ourselves to be conservatively optimistic, staying positive and thrilled to start this journey.

I would love to create a safe space and post in hopes to hear from other LGBT couples on their TTC journey. We are so thankful the Moderators of the boards have been using inclusive language like "partner" instead of husband, etc so we are so happy to be here.

Wishing you all lots of baby dust, and special shout out to anyone in their TWW with us this week!!

Xoxox
- Two Bride Family
Boston, MA
twobridefamily
Friend

Re: LGBT TTC Family Support

Postby LeahsMom » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:26 pm

Welcome!
I wish this site was more active these days, I'm sorry you haven't gotten an earlier response.

Wishing you tons of luck!
Me (Dev) - 31, DH - 32
DD born March 3, 2013 (conceived after just 2 cycles, first cycle was a chemical pregnancy)
TTC #2 September 2014
April 2017 - 3rd round of 100 mg Clomid + 250mg Ovidrel + 400mg Prometrium daily after O - :bfp:
(after 2.5 years of trying & first cycle using softcups)
Beta #1 (12dpo) - 4
Beta #2 (15dpo) - 35
Beta #3 (17dpo) - 142.3

My Ovulation Chart

LeahsMom
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to General TTC Stuff