CM!?!?

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

CM!?!?

Postby Ashleycowart1 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:07 am

Okay hello ladies, My name is Ashley and I’m new here. I usually use Babycenter or What to Expect when you’re expecting. I was getting no where and was hoping you ladies would be more of an help. Okay so last month I wasn’t really ttc but I would have been happy either way. I was noticing last month that I had nothing but creamy white discharge from 1dpo till I got af on 9/30/17. I actively track my periods and ovulation as I am not on birth control and I wanna make sure I don’t have sex those days but, now I’m actually ttc baby 3. I don’t remember anything about my previous pregnancies. Okay so this month I ovulated on 10/14/17 and from there on I have been having gooey clear snot like cm, bad cramps and some lower back cramps. Creamy/sticky whitish yellowish discharge last month that lead to a bfn, this month is clear and snotty like. Does it sound like it will turn into a bfp?
Ashleycowart1
Friend

Re: CM!?!?

Postby Danaa » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:47 am

Anything out of the ordinary can be a sign of bfp,I can’t really help bcs I was using vaginal progesterone so I don’t know how my cm was like but I’m hoping this is it fr you.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby makingbaby#2 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:54 pm

Hi Ashley,

It definitely sounds like it could lead to a :bfp: . I am really hoping it does for you. Please write back and give us a good update!
DS - 2
TTC Baby #2

makingbaby#2

Postby Ashleycowart1 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:31 am

I definitely will! I’m so impatient for next Saturday lol
Ashleycowart1
Friend

Postby Ashleycowart1 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:40 pm

AF showed today in the middle of Dtd
Ashleycowart1