9dpiui and confused! Please help

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

9dpiui and confused! Please help

Postby Fatbutt15 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:37 pm

Hi everyone

I'm very very new to this so I don't even know if I'm posting in the correct place! Sorry if I'm not xx
I been ttc since 3.5 years now naturally with no luck. I finally had iui done this month with a pregnyl shot 5000. I got a negative after 6dpo however I also got faint positive on 7dpo and then again negative 7dpo everning.
I've never done bbt but I started after 5dpo because I generally could feel heat coming out of my hands and face! My bbt was 98 continuously up until now. And this evening it was 98.5 (I also had flu symptoms but they've all calmed down within half a day)

I'm very confused as I keep getting bfn on hpt! I know I should wait but I just can't wait to see the actual positive after so long of trying

Any help will be much much appreiatcted. Thank you xxx
Fatbutt15

Re: 9dpiui and confused! Please help

Postby Danaa » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:40 am

Temping is only useful for confirming ovulation and that should be done in the morning first min you wake up every day at the same time from the beginning of ur cycle.
I’m not saying ur not pregnant I’m just trying to say that you shouldn’t rely on bbt.
Good luck!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: 9dpiui and confused! Please help

Postby Fatbutt15 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:49 am

Thanks! My body temp the whole day has been 99.4 and I'm not having any temperature feelings apart from heat in my body. It's really strange and I don't know why this is happening? My body has been heated for over a week now x
Fatbutt15

Return to General TTC Stuff