hello-help

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

hello-help

Postby elenabelka » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:51 am

Hello. This is my very first message on any forums ever. After the news 2 weeks ago, I feel like I don't want to talk to anyone or leave my house. My friends won't understand as they never went through this, and honestly, there is nothing they can do, because there is nothing to be done. I feel like it is a death sentence. I am 30 years old healthy woman. I have been living with my boyfriend for over a year, when I finally went to fertility center, because I thought I am the problem (since he has a daughter already), it came out that he has 0 morphology and even the abnormal ones are 1%. Since then my life is like a movie. All my life I just wanted to have kids. My life is so meaningless right now. Has anyone else went through same emotions? I am trying to understand if what I feel is normal or I really need to seek help. Everyone seems so strong trying to work it out with their partner. I am just angry and upset and what is worse, now that he can not have children, he spends more time with his daughter leaving me constantly alone in this. It hurts a lot and I don't know what to do. Please help. I feel like I am just being selfish and I just never had to go through something like this and I don't know how to cope.
elenabelka

Re: hello-help

Postby Danaa » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:00 am

Hello and welcome, I cannot say what is normal to feel it not but I believe some counseling might help you deal with these emotions.
How old is ur partner?
I think after the shock wears off you will find a way to talk to your partner and maybe find a way to make your dream come true.
I wish you good luck.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to General TTC Stuff