How often do you baby dance?

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

How often do you baby dance?

Postby Cbkb » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:31 pm

I've read so many conflicting arguments on how often you should BD during your fertile weeks leading to ovulation? Do you BD every other day, every day, multiple times a day? My fertile week is coming up and I want to get this right. We conceived last month but unfortunately had an early MC. Baby fever is definitely hitting hard now.
Cbkb

Re: How often do you baby dance?

Postby betty077 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:33 am

Sperm can live up to 5 days if the cm condition is fertile...... so bding a few times a day may be over doing it lol

I think having sex every second day or every other day is safe enough to catch the ovulation period.

But sure I'm no doctor. :) whatever you do, try not stress about wanting to get pregnant. Enjoy the time and the trying process. If you put your body under too much stress in having sex a few times every day.. the stress will interfere with actually getting pregnant!

Baby dust xxxx
Betty
Me: 24
DH: 26
TTC#1 since October 2016
:hb: :hb: :hb:
betty077
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby yamilschlegel » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:48 am

My husband and I were BD every other day during my fertility week, last months the day of the OPK is positive and the next day. it is my second month with clomid, last month we BD the day of the O was positive, next day and the every other day, my doctor recommended 3 days in a round after the OPK is positive so we are gonna try like that this month.
yamilschlegel

Postby Skylight026 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:21 am

Every month I would tell myself we would do it every other day the whole week but it never worked out that way. It gets tiring and work schedules mess it up. Last month we bd 2 and 4 days before o and I just got my bfp a couple days ago. So you don’t have to do it everyday.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby yamilschlegel » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:12 am

me too lol but like you because of work and we are so tired we dont do every other day, plus is not that romantic when you have to plan the BD, every time I try to think that we only need one day, the day my husband sperm can catch my egg, only one day!
yamilschlegel

Postby NewlyWed_Z » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:46 pm

When I conceived I BD'd every other day leading up to the OPK's turning dark. Once they got dark, we BD'd every day until they started to fade again (so, for 2 or 3 days we BD'd every day), then skipped a day and BD'd one more time.

Then took like a 2 week rest. Lol. That was TIRING!

But it worked.

Last month, I tested to see when I was O'ing, BD'd once, and welp, got my period 14 days later... so seems like hubs is gonna get lots more action this cycle :)
Me: 34, DH: 29

DD1: Baby O (born June 2016), conceived while tracking here :) in Oct. 2015 (BFP 10 DPO)

TTC No. 2: C1 (start Nov 21 - cycle 29 days)

Taking multivitamins only for now
NewlyWed_Z
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Return to General TTC Stuff