Help AF or late O, IB?

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Help AF or late O, IB?

Postby Motherof2boys » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:39 am

I am 33 ttc #2 for about 1 year (off and on). I assume that I O'd on CD 15 because of temping and CM and just knowing my body. I started feeling symptoms of PG pretty early . I have a 2year old and have had 2emcs so i know what I'm looking for. I tested all the way through 14 dpo with all BFNs.figures I was out just waiting for AF. Then on 15dpo I felt what I believed Implantation pinching to feel like, which I thought was a little late in my cycle. Then 16DPO I began spotting which turned almost immediately into a heavier flow. Still lighter than usual AF but heavier than what I would consider IB. Then a day later the bleeding stopped fully???? Could I have Od later and this was ib? Or is this AF? I have never had a shorter period than 6 days and I have never had Implantation Bleeding (IB) with any pregnancy. Also the color was bright red instead of dark brick red like my normal AF. Any experiences or thoughts are welcomed . Thanks
Motherof2boys
Friend

Re: Help AF or late O, IB?

Postby Danaa » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:38 am

If the bleeding completely stopped it could be IB,if you are still stopping or experiencing a light flow I would say AF.Test tomorrow and you will have ur answer for sure.
Good luck!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to General TTC Stuff