How early can implantation happen after O? (Or early period)

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

How early can implantation happen after O? (Or early period)

Postby MamaPossible2010 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:54 am

OK, I am not due for 5 more days for my period, and I know when O happened as it was pretty intense (pains in the ovary high open CP) this month & I got a positive O test, so I am guessing I def. did, BUT last night I sat here and felt a trickle and it was VERY dark red blood (sorry tmi), not bright like a period. No pain which is weird, I usually feel some kind of pain for a few days prior to AF and never got that b4, but I'm like 'my period coming so soon?' (BTW- we BD PERFECTLY this cycle.) I am not THAT hopeful cause we have an RE appt. next month, but we have not prevented but not tried hard like this time. Who knows?

ANYWAY, it was much darker than usual and just that one trickle, and then I put a tampon in and only a tad of brown suff on it, no red blood, now nada. Admittedly, I do feel like AF is coming, but my BB's have been sore since O, which is unusual, but again, still should have 5 days to go yet, but maybe it was early, my O. I wasn't temping or keeping great track this month, just waiting for next mo.'s appt. and hub's sperm test, which were good 7 years ago, but time can change, no?

My tests so far came back really great for my age, so I was told, so far, I am in good shape for baby-making, so idk what's up. I have done clomid/ IUI b4.. would like to do that again, as it works for us, and we don't have time to waste. I felt that way then but ha now. ANYWAY....

Now I feel a cramp but nothing else, and it's not HORRIBLE, but I do recall running to the bathroom every ten seconds w/ my former pregnancies cause it always felt like AF was coming, but never had any IB prior, but I guess you don't need to have it every time.

I did take a $ store test only cause I miss POAS, though I knew if it was IB it's too soon to test, but I was a poas lunatic, and think that will return this time. If you had IB what was it like, did you have any cramps, sore bb's, were you on time for your period when you had it, late for it, or before it, and if so, by how much if u can recall.

THANKS FRIENDS! Usually POAS MAKES my period come. As soon as I buy or pee on one BOOM, but so far, wipe - nada. IDK! Not trying to be ++ but looking for any advice/ opinions, and hope everybody in the 2ww gets their BFP!!!!!

Just obsessing.

TIA,
Shelly
MamaPossible2010

Re: How early can implantation happen after O? (Or early per

Postby Danaa » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:42 am

Implantation can happen between 6-12 dpo.
I had three embryo transfers done and i felt implantation each time and the earliest I had felt it was 6dpo technically,the day after the transfer.
I hope this is it for you !
Good luck!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Skylight026 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:16 pm

I had this yesterday at 11dpo (see pic attached) and just got a bfp about 30mins ago.
Attachments
24EF0A92-7980-4298-812C-E35C634BE565.jpeg
(126.44 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Skylight026 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:17 pm

And I had af cramps on 10 and 11dpo.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MamaPossible2010 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:02 am

congrats skylight! 2 days later, still no af, no bleeding, just feeling a bit crampy and sore bbs like last times, always felt like af. im gonna go to the store and test in the morning with something good. im nervous. i hate getting hopes up for nothing, but this could save us a lot of money too, and very precious time, this time cuz our ins. changed to poop. :(. not fair at all.. infertility is not a boob job, it's an illness and should always be covered, so i'm praying hard// never had that little bleed b4 then go so long and nada happen. no evil aunt. wish us luck poas!! My iui was the day b4 thanksgiving and day of with 12yo dd.... id b soo thankful!!
MamaPossible2010

Return to General TTC Stuff