WAITING FOR DOC'S CALL (SCARED!)

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

WAITING FOR DOC'S CALL (SCARED!)

Postby MamaPossible2010 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:49 am

I got a great AMH blood test result for my age, and someone was supposed to call me last night with CD3 BW, but never happened. I called today, and the lady sounded so bleak and asked for my number to have him call me back. Can't be good right? Or has it been so long for me, it is totally normal? I was sailing on air after the AMNH results, but now I'm bugging over the reg. CD 3 bloods, cause IDK if they are exactly inside of the other one, though newer and they say accurate to me.... I am bugging cause why not tell me NOW??? My head is hurting!!!
MamaPossible2010

Re: WAITING FOR DOC'S CALL (SCARED!)

Postby NewlyWed_Z » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:53 am

Any update??
Me: 34, DH: 29

DD1: Baby O (born June 2016), conceived while tracking here :) in Oct. 2015 (BFP 10 DPO)

TTC No. 2: C1 (start Nov 21 - cycle 29 days)

Taking multivitamins only for now
NewlyWed_Z
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MamaPossible2010 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:20 am

HE CALLED THIS MORNING, so I was nervous all night. Turns out he said that he makes all test result calls personally, which would have been nice to know beforehand or from the receptionist too.

He said everything GOOD! All levels norma, normal thyroid and LH, estridol (sp?) and FSH was 5.7! He was happy with that, as was I.

NOW, we have to figure out how to get him a S/A, which I would have brought up but hub was right by the phone and I didn't wanna make him feel weird. Had I been alone I would have, but he said last night he will go. Since we don't see an RE until next mo and he's kind of far away and DH would rather 'at home' for the sample.

Do any of u know where I can get that script from and results? I worry cause he is older, so I'd like to get it done as soon as we can.

THANKS BUNCHES & IT TURNED OUT WELL, BUT GEEZ THESE PEOPLE CAN SCARE U!!!! They sound miserable & never call on time. Have some compassion for our delicate souls here.

((BABY DUST TO YOU ALL ALL HERE!))

HUGS,
Shelly
MamaPossible2010

Postby NewlyWed_Z » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:46 am

Yey! So happy for you!
Me: 34, DH: 29

DD1: Baby O (born June 2016), conceived while tracking here :) in Oct. 2015 (BFP 10 DPO)

TTC No. 2: C1 (start Nov 21 - cycle 29 days)

Taking multivitamins only for now
NewlyWed_Z
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MamaPossible2010 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:35 am

Thanks sweetie!!!! Hub is gonna call about the SA, and we go dec. 16th to the RE, but I did order some pre-seed in case. I don't get that real stretchy EWCM anymore, like the past 10 years, IDK where it went, lol, and I think it might help after reading stories. Worth the $20 anyway :))). If we got a BFP w/o any interventions, it would be amazing, although I am so thankful the technology exists, I just wish I had my former insurance :(. BUT we are on the right track and I was happy to hear that my hormones are all in check (YAY!)

XOXO
Shel
MamaPossible2010

Return to General TTC Stuff