What on earth is going on?..never before

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

What on earth is going on?..never before

Postby lscott1234567 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:26 am

Good evening ladies.. Alright. first off, I'm 34, very good health (workoutaholic), and have tracked my periods and ovulation for the past 8 years. Mine are like clockwork. I had my son 7 years ago, and conceived on the first try. (I did have what I thought was an early period then, but it wasn't.. I WAS pregnant. Now.. My last period began November 5, 2017, lasted it's normal 7 days ending on the 12th. My cycles only tend to run 28-30 days, they bounce around, but my tracking always hits my period day head on. Ok, now on the 15 and the 22 I had unprotected BDing... really not at all ttc, so I wasn't paying attention to my dates. On the 24th before I went to bed noticed a brownish mucusy looking thing on the tissue, like a steak. The next morning (25th) had a little tad of pink on the tissue, maybe left from the night before. Well, nothing on the 26th, then starting on the 27 thru today I have had very small amounts of spotting, pink at times, brown at times, maybe a drop of red...and only lasting a couple of hours each day til now. AF isn't due til next Tuesday, and this has been going on for a while.. I'm also having intermittent cramps, right side mainly, pubic bone area.. sore breasts every now and then, and a major headache since this all began. I have NEVER HAD ANY BREAK THROUGH BLEEDING OR SPOTTING since I began AF when I was 13.. Any ideas from those that have spotted here and there ????
lscott1234567
Friend

Re: What on earth is going on?..never before

Postby shanay » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:00 pm

I wonder if that could be impantation bleeding???! I've read that sometimes it can be just a spot, or it can be a super light flow/spotting for days.

I am actually sort of* in the same position as you. Period is due Sunday or Monday, and I had some spotting like that on Monday, it was brown and then some pink, but now its totally gone..I have also been having headaches every morning.. and I have also NEVER had mid cycle bleeding, ever. I always just start my period, no spotting beforehand. I was also having cramps,like pinching and pulling this month too. I got a BFP last month but it ended in a mc, and it felt like the same kind of cramps, so I am hoping the spotting was IB!
shanay
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby lscott1234567 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:07 pm

I really really hope you get your BFP!!!! Sorry for that last month.. It definitely sounds like you're in the same boat as me, it's so confusing cause I know my body very well, have never had anything like this.. I also know usually a week before AF is due I get the sore breasts, cramps...but never spotting. And once AF comes on, the symptoms all disappear besides the cramps. So if this IS an early period, I'm not sure why my symptoms haven't stopped.... It's a total head scratcher lol I believe I could've had implantation bleeding with my first, but not knew what it was. I just believed my period was coming on twice in a month (at beginning and end) and that I wasn't pregnant. So we tried the next month, just to find out I was further along later in the pregnancy, sure enough he was due Oct 1.. born Sept 9.. I was already pregnant when I had the bleeding and passed it along as a period. Our bodies are crazy!!! lol
lscott1234567
Friend

Postby shanay » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:19 pm

Oh wow that is so crazy!! So what you thought was your period with your first, was actually probably implantation bleeding!? maybe that is what is happening again if your symptoms aren't going away! I ALWAYS get really sore breasts a week, sometimes two weeks, before AF, and last month I never got sore breasts, which also made me think hmmmm.... so far my breasts aren't sore at all this cycle, they seem a bit heavier but that's about it! So I'm hoping that is a good sign too.. I have also started feeling more tired... ahhh our bodies are so crazy!

When do you plan on testing?! Do you plan on testing?!
shanay
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby lscott1234567 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:25 pm

I intend to test if nothing that resembles a normal period shows it's face by next Tuesday. Since last Friday when this all started, I've kept thinking each day when I'd see spotting that ok, AF is here, but then an hour later, it's stopped. It's here and there, and mostly brown/tan/pinkish.... I've kept a tampon in because I don't want any accidents lol but none of it has been enough to fill a tampon or even a pantyliner. The cramps aren't as strong as my normal AF cramps.. but the cramps aren't what got my attention lol it was this darn spotting!!!!!!!! out of no where!!!!!!!! But yes, I'm going to try and hold out on testing at least til next Monday.
lscott1234567
Friend

Postby shanay » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:32 pm

Ahhh good plan!! The spotting has totally gotten my hopes up, so hopefully my body isn't playing weird tricks on me!! I am going to test on Saturday as that will be cd29 and that's when I got my first BFP last month.... hurrrrrrrry up Saturday!
shanay
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby lscott1234567 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:35 pm

Really hope it works out for you! :) I'm not exactly TTC, but hey, my son would love a sibling sooner or later lol If this isn't it for me, then we'll actually TTC later on and I'll make sure the timing is spot on like with my first... but hey, if it happens now it happens now! Wish the best for you!! Let me know what that test says!!!!
lscott1234567
Friend

Return to General TTC Stuff