New cycle\new here..any veterans or cycle buddies out there?

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

New cycle\new here..any veterans or cycle buddies out there?

Postby AuburngirlTTC » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:47 pm

Hello! I’m 33 DH is 36. We are recently married and TTC. We’ve both experienced infertility in our previous marriages and worried about trying with each other. I’m in day 3 of my cycle and looking for buddies to track with and veteran buddies for advice.
AuburngirlTTC
Friend

Re: New cycle\new here..any veterans or cycle buddies out th

Postby NewlyWed_Z » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:22 am

Hey there :) Welcome to the board.

I'm not a veteran per se, but I'd like to follow your journey :) I'm a bit later in my cycle than you are (CD11 here), and started on this site 2 years ago when I was also just married and TTC #1 :)

What is the game plan for this month? Do you track ovulation in any way? How about supplements?

Good luck to ya :)
Me: 34, DH: 29

DD1: Baby O (born June 2016), conceived while tracking here :) in Oct. 2015 (BFP 10 DPO)

TTC No. 2: C1 (start Nov 21 - cycle 29 days)

Taking multivitamins only for now
NewlyWed_Z
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby AuburngirlTTC » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:39 am

Thanks for your reply!
We are going to track my cycle, I'm a 27 dayer pretty consistently. I bought some of the cheap ovulation strips to see about timing ovulation best. Any experience with those? I'm not taking any supplements but maybe I should be. I have a doctor appointment with my OB on Jan 3rd and I'm hoping to discuss it with her and get her help when I'm there for my annual.
AuburngirlTTC
Friend

Postby NewlyWed_Z » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:08 am

I think a good first step is tracking to see your LH surge to time O. I always use the cheapie strips and was successful last time I TTC :)

I start using them from about CD7 or so, and doing it this round, too :)

I think also having a good prenatal would be a good starting point, too... good to get the essentials in your body ready.

Lots of info on CM as well... what the different types could indicate :)

What do you mean you had infertility issues in the past? A doc mentioned that or you tried things and couldn't conceive?

DD1: Baby O (born June 2016), conceived while tracking here :) in Oct. 2015 (BFP 10 DPO)

NewlyWed_Z
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby AuburngirlTTC » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:16 am

It’s soooo much to keep up woh lol. I’m going to get a prenatal vitamin I think today and I’m on CD 5 so I’ll take your advice and start using the strips on day 7.

My ex and I got tested and he had low count/mobility/etc. he now has a baby with his new wife though. DH and his ex never got texting done but tried for several years without success.
AuburngirlTTC
Friend

Postby NewlyWed_Z » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:13 am

Great :) I’m sure you’d be fine, just need to narrow down the time when you’d ovulate (strips and maybe even temp tracking), and make sure you get in great vitamins :)

Keep me posted x

I’m CD12 and already tired of BDing so often lol

NewlyWed_Z
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby MamaPossible2010 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:49 am

I am a true veteran. Started at 19 and i am 42 now with one 9 year old angel and 4 children inbetween. (3 of which had infertility and YEARS AND YEARS behind it), which I pray will NOT be the case for you, but I started coming here, but have a different name now (used an AOL password, which I forgot & now they charge again which is soo dumb, so new name here), but have helped many as they helped me to get my BFP with 7 yo twin girls, and now one last time I am here, but I have A LOT of experience in TTC, preg. & beyond and aim to help anybody anytime, so message me if you wish :)! xoxo GL WITH THE NEW HUBSTER!!!
MamaPossible2010

Return to General TTC Stuff