New cycle\new here..any veterans or cycle buddies out there?

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

New cycle\new here..any veterans or cycle buddies out there?

Postby AuburngirlTTC » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:47 pm

Hello! I’m 33 DH is 36. We are recently married and TTC. We’ve both experienced infertility in our previous marriages and worried about trying with each other. I’m in day 3 of my cycle and looking for buddies to track with and veteran buddies for advice.
AuburngirlTTC
Friend

Re: New cycle\new here..any veterans or cycle buddies out th

Postby NewlyWed_Z » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:22 am

Hey there :) Welcome to the board.

I'm not a veteran per se, but I'd like to follow your journey :) I'm a bit later in my cycle than you are (CD11 here), and started on this site 2 years ago when I was also just married and TTC #1 :)

What is the game plan for this month? Do you track ovulation in any way? How about supplements?

Good luck to ya :)
Me: 34, DH: 29

DD1: Baby O (born June 2016), conceived while tracking here :) in Oct. 2015 (BFP 10 DPO)

TTC No. 2: C1 (start Nov 21 - cycle 29 days)

Taking multivitamins only for now
NewlyWed_Z
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby AuburngirlTTC » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:39 am

Thanks for your reply!
We are going to track my cycle, I'm a 27 dayer pretty consistently. I bought some of the cheap ovulation strips to see about timing ovulation best. Any experience with those? I'm not taking any supplements but maybe I should be. I have a doctor appointment with my OB on Jan 3rd and I'm hoping to discuss it with her and get her help when I'm there for my annual.
AuburngirlTTC
Friend

Postby NewlyWed_Z » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:08 am

I think a good first step is tracking to see your LH surge to time O. I always use the cheapie strips and was successful last time I TTC :)

I start using them from about CD7 or so, and doing it this round, too :)

I think also having a good prenatal would be a good starting point, too... good to get the essentials in your body ready.

Lots of info on CM as well... what the different types could indicate :)

What do you mean you had infertility issues in the past? A doc mentioned that or you tried things and couldn't conceive?

DD1: Baby O (born June 2016), conceived while tracking here :) in Oct. 2015 (BFP 10 DPO)

NewlyWed_Z
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby AuburngirlTTC » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:16 am

It’s soooo much to keep up woh lol. I’m going to get a prenatal vitamin I think today and I’m on CD 5 so I’ll take your advice and start using the strips on day 7.

My ex and I got tested and he had low count/mobility/etc. he now has a baby with his new wife though. DH and his ex never got texting done but tried for several years without success.
AuburngirlTTC
Friend

Postby NewlyWed_Z » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:13 am

Great :) I’m sure you’d be fine, just need to narrow down the time when you’d ovulate (strips and maybe even temp tracking), and make sure you get in great vitamins :)

Keep me posted x

I’m CD12 and already tired of BDing so often lol

NewlyWed_Z
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby MamaPossible2010 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:49 am

I am a true veteran. Started at 19 and i am 42 now with one 9 year old angel and 4 children inbetween. (3 of which had infertility and YEARS AND YEARS behind it), which I pray will NOT be the case for you, but I started coming here, but have a different name now (used an AOL password, which I forgot & now they charge again which is soo dumb, so new name here), but have helped many as they helped me to get my BFP with 7 yo twin girls, and now one last time I am here, but I have A LOT of experience in TTC, preg. & beyond and aim to help anybody anytime, so message me if you wish :)! xoxo GL WITH THE NEW HUBSTER!!!
MamaPossible2010

Postby NewlyWed_Z » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:30 am

What's the updates, ladies? xxx I'm 12dpo and bfns all round :(

NewlyWed_Z
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Angelaparker » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:33 am

Heya all, This is such a lovely thread! I loved reading the interesting comments. And while also learning. How you all are making through. The TTC and post-success narratives. I wish that more people can be helped with these experiences. And keep sharing with each other. May be some of us are looking for the answers. To the questions you have already posted. It is so good to see you people. So nice with each other. Although. I have been looking for IVF or Surrogacy story here. Haven't come across any yet. heh1
Angelaparker
Friend

Postby NewlyWed_Z » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:01 am

ugh

NewlyWed_Z
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby tww_admin » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:33 am

Hi all-
Just wanted to let you know that both Noreenn + AngelaParker have been warned about their content.
We do not allow promotion of businesses - including clinics on TWW.com
If your content is reported or questionable, you will receive a warning. If you continue to post concerning content after this warning, your account will be terminated.
If you have any questions, please contact Tally@TwoWeekWait.com
Happy Posting to all!
-Tally
Two Week Wait.com
tww_admin
Friend

Return to General TTC Stuff