Feeling lonely & want to hear your experiences

Support for anyone experiencing a miscarriage or looking for support from others who have been there.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Feeling lonely & want to hear your experiences

Postby Jessiquoi » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:58 pm

Two years of trying, four IUIs, a surgery, a near miscarriage, and finally today we found out the baby we've worked so hard for is still in there but its little heart has stopped beating. I'm sad, annoyed... frustrated. If you aren't shy I'd really love to hear your experiences right now, especially if it took you awhile. It's lonely.
Jessiquoi

Re: Feeling lonely & want to hear your experiences

Postby Danaa » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:03 am

I’m really sorry to hear about your loss....there is nothing I could say to make you feel better....after my loss I was very angry for a while and i didn’t felt like i was going to ever try again but as time has passed by I changed and right now I’m happy to say I’m 10w pregnant and praying to get to term and deliver a healthy baby.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Feeling lonely & want to hear your experiences

Postby 2mamasttc » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:36 pm

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I am going on 4 months post miscarriage and still my heart feels raw. I'm not sure if i will ever get over it. Life goes on too quickly. There are times when I hear a baby cry and I automatically start to tear up.

We conceived our little boy Lucas on our 1 st try at iui. We felt so blessed to have this little being inside me. At 13th weeks I started to feel flutters and I was blessed enough to enjoy those little flutters for one more week. At the end of my 14th week I went into "labor" and miscarried. It's been a long and lonely 4 months. I ended up with rpoc and now chronic endometritis.

It looks like maybe by next month we may be able to try again. It's very hard and lonely, No one talks about it like it never happened. My manager at work won't even touch the subject never said sorry for your loss nothing. Please know that you are not alone. There are so many of us with similar pains and scars. We are warriors together. Lots of hugs and baby dust.
2mamasttc

Return to Miscarriage, Ectopic, and Pregnancy Loss Support