9 days past iui

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

9 days past iui

Postby anna112 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:51 am

Hello everyone,

I am currently 9dpiui. I received my trigger shot on 11/28 and had my iui on 11/29. I had some light spotting in the days following, up until about 4dpiui. I am not on any medications, we are trying the "natural cycle iui" so no progesterone, or medications to release more then one egg.

I ovulated from my left side, and for the first few days I would feel some cramping but lately i have only felt cramps a few times throughout the day.

I noticed that my breasts are sore and have been since about 5dpiui, but I know that this could also be a sign of PMS. They have not been as sore as they were in my first week post iui but there is still some pain there.

I have also been having the most vivid dreams at night, i wake up feeling so tired as if I have not gotten any sleep.

My cycles are pretty normal usually lasting 27 or 28 days. Im going in for my BETA on the 13th. I've been analyzing my body so much lately and Im trying to avoid taking a home pregnancy test as long as I can, but Im so anxious to find out if i am prego or not. This tww is KILLING me.
anna112

Re: 9 days past iui

Postby stefanifeda » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:50 pm

Oh man, Anna! I feel ya! I'm doing Femara treatments and this is my 2nd cycle with actual confirmed ovulation (all prev cycles were anovulatory.)

Every time I get that surge and then follow up with my CD21 Progesterone check and they comfirm it, I get so excited and overanalyze every possible symptom!

I wound up getting a huge kit (pack of 50!) Internet cheapie pregnancy tests to satisfy my poas urge without breaking the bank lol! It's so hard not to symptom spot, though.

I think everything you're noting is a symptom of pregnancy, but they're also symptoms of PMS. It's so frustrating and I wish I could give you an answer (I want an answer myself lol.)

Good luck! Keep me updated :)
stefanifeda
Friend

Re: 9 days past iui

Postby anna112 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:03 pm

Thanks for the response :)

Today I am 10 days past my iui, i woke up with cramps that felt dull, like AF is coming...

but they have stopped, boobs are still sore around the sides and I had a sharp tugging pain in my right armpit this morning. .

still trying to hold off on testing. doing my best to try and make it until Wednesday.
anna112

Return to General TTC Stuff